*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646586-I-got-chocolate-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#646586 added April 23, 2009 at 3:26pm
Restrictions: None
I got chocolate today
Istijlál (Majesty), 14 Jalál (Glory), 166 BE – Thursday, April 23, 2009 about 12:00 PM Pacific Time

Mom and I went to pick up some food from one of the food banks that give food the senior citizens and others in need. They one of the groceries had donated chocolate and ice cream, so we were able to get chocolate candy and chocolate ice cream. They had canned veggies and gravy, as well as some frozen meat. However, the chocolate candy and ice cream were a nice surprise. Especially, since I we have not had anything like that in a couple of months.

I went to the store yesterday for some toilet paper, paper towels, denture products, etc. I bought soda yesterday instead of ice cream, because a 24 pack of soda goes farther then a half gallon of ice cream and is somewhat less expensive.

I’ll save the soda cans and when I get a couple of kitchen sized trash bags full, either sell them or give them to a homeless person. Three or four kitchen sized trash bags will fit in my trunk, so when the trunk is full of trash bags containing aluminum cans; I decide what I am going to do with them.

It’s nice to have chocolate in the house again. This will last us for a few days and then I’ll see what are finances are like the first of May. I’m expecting a gift card for Chili’s so if that comes, then we can go out to eat next month.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646586-I-got-chocolate-today