*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642330-Mindset-of-the-Mid-term
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#642330 added March 26, 2009 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
Mindset of the Mid-term
I have a mid-term in less than four hours.

There's a process I go through to do well. I study while I'm in class and the information is given out. I go over the material so it sticks to the brain. And after class, while I'm waiting for my ride home, I create a story to go along with the information. They've been pretty good too. *brushes imaginary lint off shoulder*

The big thing is not to cram the day before. It screws me over. I go over notes and the study guide (if there is one) right before I go to bed, but that's it. If I cram too much the night before my mind gets flooded and I tank on test day. Its because of the tunnel vision I get.

For example, right now there's a song currently on permanent rotation in my head - "Deep, Red Bells" by Neko Case. Not sure why or the meaning, but its there. Playing around in my head. Good luck to me however for I like the song. I've had some mishaps with Celine during the whole Titanic fiasco...*shudders to think*

Anyway, this is me during the time of the mid-terms. Multiply this by about a thousand and you get me during finals. This year shouldn't be too bad, but you never know. Coffee gets hooked up to me like an IV.

Ah, the good times. I can feel them coming.

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642330-Mindset-of-the-Mid-term