*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/638991-Co---inky---dinks
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#638991 added March 5, 2009 at 5:30pm
Restrictions: None
Co - inky - dinks
Unusual coincidences:

*Note* When I was working at the juvie jail, I was holding another teacher's class while she was out. While I was in her room, I wanted to get on her computer, probably to come on WdC. The problem was I didn't know her password. I kept trying things I knew applied to her, like her kids' names and stuff like that. Finally I tried the word "password" and it worked.

*Note* When I was a teenager, my church youth group went on a retreat and stayed in some cabins. I turned the shower on, then went out of the bathroom to get something, at which time I accidentally locked the bathroom door and shut it behind me. So there I was looking at a locked door with the shower running on the other side. It was 11:00 at night and I had my nightgown on, so I really didn't want to get dressed to go find somebody. I decided to just try the keys on my key ring. One of my keys opened the door.

*Note* There is another coincidence involving keys. In the early nineties, my mother had a Buick and I had a Chevrolet. My door key would open her door. However, her door key wouldn't open my door.

*Note* My maternal grandfather and my father's sister's husband had the same name: William Lowry. My grandfather lived in Mississippi his entire life except for a few years in Memphis, Tennessee. My uncle had been an orphan and lived in Long Beach, California. We have no idea if they were related or not. My grandfather went by his middle name, Wallace, and my uncle went by Bill.

*Note* The letters that end my first name begin my husband's first name: Lisa and Sam. The letters that end his middle name begin my middle name: Lamar and Marie.

That's my list of five for today.

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/638991-Co---inky---dinks