*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637256-To-The-Characters-In-My-Head
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#637256 added February 23, 2009 at 4:39am
Restrictions: None
To The Characters In My Head
To The Characters In My Head:

Okay, it's time to quiet down now. Seriously.

You're partying, getting to know each other, meshing all my stories to all hell and gone. Its great that you're spilling your beans, but that's enough already! My head can only take so much information before it explodes into tiny pieces. If you want your stories to be told you'll have to leave a small shred of sanity for me to form sentences.

There's something else you all should also keep in mind. There's a reason why you all need to speak up ONE. AT. A. TIME. There are over one hundred of you and only one of me. Pushing, shoving, and shouting do not help the situation on bit. I promise, everyone will get their day in the sun.

So, for at least tonight, I want everyone to...take a nap or something. Doesn't matter what you do as long as you do it quietly. Tomorrow we'll all pick up where we left off with one of the stories. This has to gone in a somewhat fashionable order or all Hell will break loose. Literally in some of your cases.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Your Frazzled, Overcrowded Writer




© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637256-To-The-Characters-In-My-Head