*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637031-Clark
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#637031 added February 21, 2009 at 2:56pm
Restrictions: None
Clark
Clark

Skinny blond butt,
black celtic chains tattooed across flat chest,
he breathed no compassion nor common sense,
couldn't live by rules so was ruled instead
by pain and false passions.
Clark sashayed his ass across bars to pick up spare change
and fell for a girl with long leather whips.
He didn't like sex all the same:
too messy,
too easy to lose sense of himself.
With sparks of wit and dark charm,
Clark spun out of control,
out-conned by his own selfish games.

© 2009 Kåre Enga [165.444] 2009-02-13

Clark (his last name) turned 30 on February 13th when I wrote this; hopefully he's grown up. He was wild as a teenager before I knew him (armed robbery, stolen car) and even then into his early 20s. He was brilliant, just not very 'bright'. His personality is ENTJ. He was the one who first told me about Jungian personality testing. His girlfriend, the dominatrix, was very nice though (truly sweet and professional).

blaaah:


February weather can be calm and cool in W Montana. Friday was sunny again and 40s. It was stuffy inside and I had to open a window. Wish I could keep it open, but that's not practical with geraniums that need the sun but not the nightly frost.

Thea asked about "Gardening.

I managed to be of some service by helping a friend with a financial crunch. And I remembered to pay my phone bill and even renewed my library loans.

I ate peanut creole soup at Butterfly Herbs and picked up a fresh sourdough baguette at Le Petit Outre. I brewed a pot of Kenyan.

*Reading* I finished reading Sunset by Erin Hunter.

Simple, mundane things ... I know.

BLOGVILLE

I received an email from chalaedra in Texas. A mix of good news and not so good. She seems to be happy how her book is being received.

Montana: *Smile* 32º at noon
12,279

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637031-Clark