*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634040-Its-been-a-while
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#634040 added February 5, 2009 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
It's been a while..
As the title states, it's been a while since I made an entry. There has been quite a lot going on with the family and I just haven't thought about posting anything lately. Where to start, last year, my sister waws diagnosed with manic/depressive, bipolar disorder. I have been trying to learn about that so that I can be of some kind of help to her. My brother's mother in law got sick and went into the hospital, only to be moved to a hospice care facility where she passed away last month. I have lost 2 dogs and 1 cat. My oldest daughter and son #2 moved from florida to tennessee. She left 2 kids in florida with thier dad till school is out and took the youngest with her. The dad isn't working and hasn't been for about 6 months. He failed his drug test again. So, they are living with his grandma and she is supporting them. Since he isn't working, he isn't giving any child support to my daughter or his other baby's momma and he has a new girlfriend already. Actually, he had a new girlfriend before he split with the old girlfriend(his baby mama). My oldest daughter is job hunting but not finding anything right now. My 2nd daughter just got a job cleaning hotel rooms for $7.00 a room. It's not much but its something for now. She cleans between 10 and 20 rooms a day on the days she works. My oldest son is still working at the same company and still living with his baby momma, although they aren't a couple, just friends with benefits. My 2nd son, the one that moved to tennessee is working in a restaurant as a cook. He isn't making much money but he is making money. My youngest son is still job hunting and not having any luck either. As for my husband and myself, well, lets just say that we are still together. Yes, we are having problems, but, I don't think that we will ever solve them or seperate either. He is obsessed with watching "movies" and I don't like that type of "movie" and don't want to watch them or participate when he watches them. So, we are at an empasse and probably always will be. We have agreed to disagree for now. If either of us comes up with a solution, it will be a miracle. The only way that we will seperate, is if we win the lottery. Even then, I told him that we could live in seperate houses but I don't think that we will ever get divorced. If we did, I would live alone for the rest of my life. There would be no one else and he knows that. So, that is just some of the stuff that has been going on lately. Hopefully, sometime in the near future, we will be moving back home to Texas! I am so tired of being here that I can't hardly stand it anymore. But, that is a story for another day.

© Copyright 2009 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634040-Its-been-a-while