*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632388-Nothing-is-ever-as-difficult-as-I-think-it-is
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#632388 added January 27, 2009 at 7:28pm
Restrictions: None
Nothing is ever as difficult as I think it is
Fidál (Grace), 9 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Tuesday, January 27, 2009 about 4:13 PM Pacific Time

I got my car registered today. I transferred the plates from the old car to the new car. I got a copy of the title for the old car. I am ready for someone to come and take the old car out of my driveway so that I can drive the new car all the way into the driveway.

It wasn't as difficutly to get a copy of the title or the tags transferred as I thought it would be. I have decided that my life isn't as screwed up as I thought it was. Tomorrow I have to sell cans to get some gas for the car. Then it's just a matter of waiting for one of the checks I'm expecting.

They reissued the check I didn't get last month and sent it out last week, so I should be receiving it any time. I rescheduled Mom's appointment for tomorrow because I only have enough in my account to get one bottle of her meds. I haven't rescheduled my appointment yet, but if the one of the checks isn't here by Thursday I'm going to have to reschedule my appointment as well.

I still haven't heard about a new assignment yet, but I should hear soon. The problem is that I think I may have to take off several days in March because of appointments Mom has, if that is a problem then I'm going to have to find something I can make a living at from home. Mom will be 88 in March and I am the only child in Las Vegas to care for her or take her to appointments. That means I am going to have to take off work for some of those appointments, which may be a problem.

I'll worry about taking off to care for Mom when the time comes. Things seem to be working out despite the fact that I obsess and worry over issues that never turn into problems.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632388-Nothing-is-ever-as-difficult-as-I-think-it-is