*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631149-Three-phases-of-Mars
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#631149 added January 21, 2009 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
Three phases of Mars
Three phases of Mars

I must love all three;
the child, the youth and the old man to be;
I must love without wavering.

I just learn to forebear
in hearing the answers that others don't care
and the truth without shuddering.

I trust that you care,
more than the stone and the water and air,
and accept without questioning.

© 2009 Kåre Enga [165.399] 2009-01-06

After allowing this to set for two weeks (in other words ... I forgot) I was able to radically edit it by setting up the rhythm of the first verse then following the template (more or less); it could end up longer after another edit. Stuff put in the middle perhaps illuminating the three stages of life mention in the beginning.

BLAH BLAH BLAH:


Alas, dear sushi ... I'll have some tonight. I have to be careful about overeating on Wednesdays.

Had a nice lunch of roast beef. Myrt reminded me that at the Senior Center they worry a bit if someone goes missing for awhile. Like around WDC ***clue***. Must remember that ...

The days are dull and I'm in a lull, but I'm almost done reading Starlight by Erin Hunter.

MILLSTONES and MILESTONES:

I made a separate private item for addresses. Maybe I'll keep track of things better? *Rolleyes* There's always hope. I need addresses if I am going to mail friends a copy of my booklet (whichever I come out with ... which reminds me ... I need to finish putting together Sushi 1-6.)

When will I bring out Sushi 7-12? Good question ... gotta get writing. *Wink* I want to have material for at least 4 before I bring out the first one.

PROMPT OF THE DAY:

"We encounter each other in words", from the inaugural poem "Praise song for the day" by Elizabeth Alexander

Montana: 19º at 14:00
10,949

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631149-Three-phases-of-Mars