*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630648-Conversations-with-Calliope--Stories-and-Friendship
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1411345
Dialogue with my muse
#630648 added January 19, 2009 at 8:22am
Restrictions: None
Conversations with Calliope- Stories and Friendship
JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How was your weekend?
JOE: Fairly calm. I enjoyed some cross country skiing and watching football.
CALLIOPE: Anything of a literary nature going on?
JOE: I've been thinking about stories, my theme song last week.
CALLIOPE: And?
JOE: I told you I wanted to work on revising an article I wrote for possible inclusion in a new magazine, Two Words.
CALLIOPE: How did that work out?
JOE: I was very happy with the result. Interestingly, the editor was interested in a more personal approach.
CALLIOPE: Was that hard?
JOE: Not once I got to it. I think I tend to be somewhat impersonal an academic in my writing.
CALLIOPE: So how did it end up.
JOE: I told a story about when I left the monastery in 1965 and how I came to value friendships.
CALLIOPE: I'd like to see it.
JOE: I'd like to show it to you but since it's being considered for publication, I guess I can't right now. I'll let you know when it's ready for distribution. Talk with you tomorrow.

© Copyright 2009 Sliding Otter (UN: jlangen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sliding Otter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630648-Conversations-with-Calliope--Stories-and-Friendship