*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629641
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1515755
Spellbound by a handsome rogue, Emily decides to explore her own hidden passions.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#629641 added February 16, 2009 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
Split Decisions
"Umm, you were delicious;" Aiden whispered in Emily's ear.


"Ditto.  Speaking of delicious, does Brad know what room you are in?"

Why in the hell did she have to bring up Brad now?  Rougher than he intended he said, "Yes, why?"

"Because he will show up here soon and he will have food with him."

Aiden laughed, "How do you know that?"

"Trust me.  I know."

Suspicious now, Aiden asked, " Have you two done this before?  Brad said, you never..."

"No." She interrupted him.  "Never.  I just have a feeling he will show up here and food will be his excuse."

"Trust me" Aiden said, "Brad is too busy to show up here."  He hoped.

Emily quirked her eyebrow and grinned, "Want to bet?"

"You're on, and when I win, you are at my disposal for whatever I want for the rest of the night and maybe longer."

"Really? Oh, I wish I could lose because that sounds promising."  She sighed, "Too bad I won't!"

Their competitive banter caused him to become semi-erect again.  He reached to kiss her when a knock sounded at the door.

Emily donned an "I told you so" look and headed for the door.  Aiden stopped her, "No, let me."

Brad stood in the doorway, food tray in hand just as Emily predicted.  "I thought Emily might be hungry." Pushing his way in, he stood before her, "You didn't eat and you know how you get when you don't eat."

Emily's eyes sparkled.  Brad was so predictable....in some things.  She lifted the cover of the tray and inhaled the delicious aroma.  She had to admit she was hungry.  No sooner had she reached for the succulent garlic buttered scallop when Aiden appeared with a tray of his own.  "Brad told me you had a voracious appetite.  I brought some things that you might find delicious."

Curious Emily strode to the other side of the room and lifted the lid.  There on the tray were what appeared to be a bottle of pink nail polish, a make up brush, a silver compact case, a bracelet, small strung beads the color of candy ...and dead center was a beautiful purple lily made of some soft textured material and a bright red flame which looked to be made of like material.

Brad let out a guffaw. Brad and Aiden were as different as night and day.  Brad was charming and looked much like the Canadian actor, Simon Baker, who starred in "The Mentalist."  His thick blond mussed hair, light eyes and tanned skin attracted women immediately.  In direct contrast, Aiden’s complexion was dark, with eyes the color of ebony.  He was more muscular than Brad, sporting six-pack abs, broad shoulders, well defined chest and the top of his head and chest were free from hair.  Whereas; Brad was charming, Aiden was roguish.  Brad was seductive, Aiden sensual.  Brad drew you into a room with his sexuality whereas; Aiden stopped you at the door.

Emily was confused at Brad's reaction.  Perplexed, she surveyed the items once more, "Do you mean I have an appetite for vanity and need to freshen up?" she concealed her insecurity with light humor.

He pinned her with that hot possessive stare and directed her to sit. Her loins tightened as she complied lowering herself into the leather recliner.  He knelt before her, hands sliding to her thighs.  "May I?" he asked, as his fingers slid into the top of thigh high stocking slowly removing it. 

Her stomach clenched as his fingers gently caressed her bare skin.  The need for him again overwhelmed and surprised her. He removed the next stocking, his gaze never leaving her face.  Instinctively she wanted to touch him back.  Intuitively she knew this wasn't the time.  His unspoken message was clear.  He wanted control.

*************
Aiden brought the tray over and stood surveying the contents before choosing the make-up brush.  Emily suddenly once again, became self-conscious.  It was late, she'd just had mind blowing sex and was sure she looked a fright.  She lowered her head, holding in her breath.

"Look at me."

Embarrassed Emily couldn't raise her head.

"Watch." He implored

His gentle but, demanding tone gave her the courage to raise her head.  Slowly her eyes met his  and she watched as he turned the bottom of the brush.  She thought she heard a barley audible whirring sound.  He spread her legs and placed the brush at the tip of her pelvis.  Immediately she felt the slight vibration and it finally dawned on her that these were discrete sex toys.  It wasn't that he found her unattractive, on the contrary he wanted more.  A million tiny vibrations coursed through her body sending shock-waves of pleasure.

Brad stood on the other side of the room transfixed with her reaction.    He watched as Aiden moved the brush between her legs allowing the bristles to barely touch her before running it up her torso, behind her ears, over the back of her neck and back down to her nipple. He watched as her skin prickled, her nipples puckered, and her inner thighs glistened. Emily purred as she reached to caress his face.  Eyes still closed, she glided her tongue over his closed mouth. He responded by parting his lips but, she immediately withdrew. Catching on to the game, Aiden closed his mouth  and she resumed wetting him with the tip of her tongue delivering small kisses clockwise across his mouth; the tension between them mounting as she feasted on his lips as if they were sweet luscious fruit. The movement was so seductive, Aiden and Brad moaned simultaneously.  Aiden crushed his mouth into hers and lifted her from the chair.  Pressing into her he groaned, "I need you naked...now!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
© Copyright 2009 Mytherapy (UN: mytherapy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mytherapy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629641