*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629639
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1515755
Spellbound by a handsome rogue, Emily decides to explore her own hidden passions.
#629639 added January 14, 2009 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
Second Thoughts
Brad was slamming into her now almost ready to explode when she spoke.

"I'm coming Brad, OH, come with me baby."


That's when the illusion shattered.  Hearing her voice caused him to crash back into reality.  He realized that he had been fantasizing about Emily the whole time he'd been with the red head.  He was fucking her, but imagining Emily lying beneath him, writhing and bucking in pleasure as his cock moved in and out of her sweetness.  Hell, he'd been thinking of Emily most of the night.  He knew she would look great in the dress he bought her, but he didn't realize she would look that hot!  He finished pleasuring the red head before rolling off her.  Luckily, he'd worn a condom and she was none the wiser that he didn't have an orgasm.  He'd tried to distract himself with several women tonight, but his thoughts kept straying back to her....and Aiden.  He had to see her.

© Copyright 2009 Mytherapy (UN: mytherapy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mytherapy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629639