*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629632
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1515755
Spellbound by a handsome rogue, Emily decides to explore her own hidden passions.
#629632 added February 16, 2009 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
The Challenge
I was going to protest, but something in my body screamed yes, and my rational mind followed it over the edge.  I'm no good at casual encounters, especially good casual encounters. The better it is, the more likely I am to get attached. And casual sex is all it could be of course. I needed some control back.  I can’t believe I had capitulated this quickly.  I had not had sex in a long time- even longer since it had been memorable - if this was a one night stand, then so be it.    Something told me it was not going to be a typical encounter and it would be anything, but forgettable.

She caressed his lips again with her toungue and he guided her off the dance floor handing her a drink.  Judging the look in his eyes this would be a take and take night; both personalities demanding dominance.  She raised the glass to her lips and he watched her drink wondering what it would feel like for her to consume him.

“Would you like someone to join us?”

He looked at her quizzically processing her question.

“The women behind us” she explained, gesturing with her glass to the trio who still stood at the bar.    They’ve been salivating over you and one was not exactly subtle. “

His dark eyes lit with amusement.  “Half of the men in this room are in the process of undressing you with their eyes.    The other half are already fantasizing about what positions you like best in bed, and planning how fast they can get you there.  Do you want someone to join us?”

“Touche`”

Aiden pinned her with a stealthy gaze, “I want you all to myself.”

Her throat constricted, her pulse quickened and her nipples puckered at the possessive statement. “Then I’m all yours.” She said as heat traveled through her body like hot liquid wax.

Emily stood and stared into the depths of Aiden’s eyes. In them, she found no hidden agenda.  He pressed his mouth to her ear, “I need someone that can match me, want for want, word for word, passion for passion.”  He looked fully at her, and said something else that made her loose her breath. “That is why you and I will be together…alone….for now.”

His sexuality was so overpowering it left her wet and speechless.  By way of answer, and under cover of the dimness, she put her lips to his and slid the hand not held in his grasp from the side of his waist to the front of his trousers. She touched his tongue with hers pressing her loins into his.


Aiden let out a short intake of breath as she explored the length of his erection.  Intuitively she knew several of the patrons had been watching them which aroused her even more.  Her movements became seductive, tantalizing, teasing him, making him and those watching crazy with need.  He sensed an audience as well and dipped her backward; her luscious breast with hardened nipples protruding in the air. She slid her legs between his, pelvis’ resting against one another.  Slowly he blazed a trail from her throat to the center of her chest with his tongue.  Knowing every man in there was living vicariously through him.  There his lips hovered, lingering before leaving a moist caress with his lips.  He felt her quiver with anticipation.

“I need you now.”  He said, as he nuzzled his way back up to her neck.

“Let’s go”

Eyes followed them as they left the room.  Once out the door, Aiden immediately turned to his right and stopped at the first door.  He slid the key into the lock and pushed open the door to the lavish suite.

Aiden barely got the door closed before she attached herself to him.  Her hands and lips exploring him sending his pulse skyrocketing. 

“I’m  going to taste you.”  She whispered in his ear and then proceeded to describe exactly how she planned to do that as she undressed him.  His body pulsed at the description and his excitement grew as she kneeled before him; Her hot breath gliding over him her hand stroking his shaft.  His head tilted backwards as the tip of her tongue slipped into his slit tasting his sweet fluid.  Her lips ever so gently nipped the tip of him, teasing him.  Finally with the flat of her tongue she swirled it around his cock before sliding the entire length of him into her mouth.

Warm liquid sweetness surrounded him.  His hands moved to her head, his hips thrusting into her as she pulled at him. It would be easy to succumb to the pleasure and explode.  However, he wanted to release inside of her.  He wanted to take her….possess her.  He wanted to feel her satisfaction surround him as she screamed in ecstasy.


He lifted her and caught her in his arms holding her close then sat her on the edge of the table, spread her legs.  He removed her shoes rubbing each foot in that special spot that caused her to arch her back in pleasure.  He then ran his hands up the thigh high stockings feeling the luxurious silk until he reached her moistened g-string.  He bent between her ankles and slowly inched them down her thighs until they fell in a heap to the floor.  He blew his soft, warm breath making his way to her mouth.  He stood between her legs and focused on her face, holding it in his hands.  He bent his head kissing her tenderly, his warm, wet mouth glided over hers until Emily spiraled into another realm.  Here, there was nothing but sensation.  He was delicious.

He moved downward and kissed one rigid nipple, lapping it gently with his tongue. The purring sound that escaped her throat drove him into an inner frenzy, but he fought to maintain a languid pace, to keep his movements gentle as he nuzzled the silky mounds she offered.  He raised a hand to her other breast and began massaging it with his thumb, while he murmured around the nipple in his mouth.  She arched her back as bolts of electricity shot through her body. He moved from one side to the other suckling, pulling and gently biting until she squirmed beneath him.  He reached between her legs and felt heat oozing from her body.  He slid a finger inside of her and immediately felt her contract.  She was tight, wet and ready.  He planted a kiss dead center on each swollen nipple.  He lifted his head and looked into her eyes

"Please Aiden," Eyes closed, she whispered against his ear as he positioned himself above her.  "Please...now."

He hesitated.  "Open your eyes," he demanded hoarsely.
She did.

His gaze collided with hers, burning into her soul. She guided him between her legs, not because he needed guidance, but as an excuse to keep grasping his mouth-watering, sizeable erection.  Tonight she met his unbridled desire with a fierce need of her own.  Settling their bodies against each other in an intimately perfect fit, Aiden sank into her with a guttural moan.

Their eyes were still locked as he began to move in an age-old, flawless rhythm, her movements soon matching his.  She could feel the tension building at her core, and she knew that if he stopped what he was doing or the precise way in which he was doing it, she would quite simply, die.

But he didn't stop.

Not when her breath began coming in high-pitched pants, or when her body began to quake violently beneath his. She was at the brink, and then she was plunging past it, falling, spinning, reeling with one exquisite spasm after another. She let out a cry of pure ecstasy.  Almost simultaneously she heard him call her name, felt him bucking above her, felt him pouring himself into her until he lay spent against her heaving breast.  She reached down and touched his sweat-dampened head, stroking it as their passion subsided, leaving a glow of contentment in its wake.

© Copyright 2009 Mytherapy (UN: mytherapy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mytherapy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629632