*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629629
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1515755
Spellbound by a handsome rogue, Emily decides to explore her own hidden passions.
#629629 added January 14, 2009 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
The Mansion
The night was as black as velvet with a few stars peeking through.  Emily’s mind was racing, thinking about the night ahead.  She had a thousand questions all of which Brad refused to answer.  He was enjoying seeing her squirm which made her livid.

Twenty minutes later they pulled onto a pebbled drive that was barely visible for all the trees.  The road winded around until it finally delivered them to a circular drive in front of a sprawling mansion.  Brad gave his keys to the valet and escorted her into the door.

Opulent was the word that came to mind.  The foyer had recessed mosaic tile dome with custom wrought iron chandelier and Jerusalem Gold limestone floors.  Palladian picture windows framed the stunning surroundings.  Walnut floors, Mahogany doors, custom carvings all graced the first room.  It was obvious this was not a typical mansion, but rather a specifically designed house of entertainment.  The place was filled with themed party rooms, bedrooms, ballrooms.  There were two kitchens, multiple spacious bathrooms, a theater room, infinity pool, and a cabana with Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms.

To the right of the foyer was a bar and lounge to the left were three closed doors each marked with a number.  Brad took her hand and said we need to go into door 3.  Everyone here is a member however; each member can invite one guest.  Although the guest has been pre-approved to enter by the board, they must wait in the designated room for their party.  Aiden is in room 3.

Brad opened the door and touching the small of her back ushered her into the room, quickly turning to leave, shutting the door behind him.

Aiden stood when Emily entered.    She was dressed in a chiffon sapphire blue gown.  A three strand necklace comprised of diamonds and sapphires adorned her neck while sapphire earrings glistened from her ears.  A mask alternating light blue topaz, and diamonds covered the top portion of her face.  The contrast of light blue with the sapphire dress made her eyes vividly clear.

The top was halter style dotted with strategically placed sequins and see through lace cupped her milky breast.  The bodice was solid until it reached her upper thighs when the material became completely sheer and split up the front from crotch to floor.  She wore a garter with thigh high stockings with midnight blue lace and sequins adorning the top.  Her feet were covered with 3 inch rhinestone strapped sandals.

Emily stood silently barely breathing as Aiden surveyed her.  His eyes caressed her from top to bottom.  Her first reaction was to turn and run but his slow, seductive gaze caused her body to ignite.  Once he had reached her feet and pulled his eyes back to hers she slowly pivoted showing him the back of her dress.  The back was totally open and the bottom of the dress was scooped and lay at the lowest place possible on her back.  Right above the fabric at the base of her lower back were three small two inch strands of sapphires and diamonds.

Aiden had to catch his breath because she was absolutely stunning.  He had planned to wait before he touched her.  But she did something or rather did not do something most women would have done.  It was that simple omission that made him rock hard.  Women loved to pose and show off for Aiden.  They would present themselves pivoting slowly from front to back to front again giving him a 360 degree view.  However, Emily never pivoted back around.  Instead she stood deathly still with her back to him.  She simply lowered her head and waited for him indicating total submission

He went to her standing only inches behind her.  He ran his index finger from the base of her blonde hair to the top of her shoulders.  Then he slid both hands to the top of her shoulders warming her.  He lowered his head his breath caressing her neck.  He felt the goose bumps prickle her skin.  She moaned and turned facing him.  He wrapped his arms around her his hands sliding through the split fabric to grab her bare bottom.  As he separated her buttocks she leaned into him feeling his long hard cock against her belly.  His lips found hers and for the next several moments they breathed life into one another.

“Shit” He said when they pulled their mouths apart.  This woman had bewitched him and all he could think of was tasting her.

Emily looked at him a small smile played on her lips.  His reaction to her excited her.  She was contemplating how to tantalize and tease him when he interrupted her thoughts.

“You ready for a tour?”

“A tour?  Of this place?  But…sure.”

Now it was Aiden’s turn to smile.  Brad had warned him of her reserve and her panache for giving pleasure but her difficulty in receiving it.    He knew then that he if he seduced her mind, her inhibitions would disappear and her body would follow.  He grabbed her hand and headed for the theatre room. 

They sat in the plush seats,  Brad pushed a button and the film began.  There was a large outdoor deck overlooking a mountaintop.  A telescope stood in the middle of the deck with a fair skinned woman kneeling on a large cushion looking into it.  She had a top on but no bottoms.  A man with a dark complexion entered the scene.  He was totally nude and walked up behind her. 

“What are you looking at?”

“I’m watching the nude sunbathers”

He then penetrated her from behind. 

“You’re wet.  Someone must be interesting you.”

“There are some beautiful people down there.”

“You know that makes me jealous.” Hands resting on her hips he thrust into her harder her buttocks flexing at the intrusion. 

“ It turns me on when you get jealous.”  The camera showed his large cock moving methodically in and out of her.  Her nipples erect under the white t-shirt.

The scene lasted a few more minutes until she said, “Here have a look yourself” and slid away from him and went into the sliding door. 

He then knelt on the cushion his black cock glistening wet as he looks into the telescope.  He smiles and grabs himself and begins stroking.

The woman appears again.  She is now naked except for a large dildo that is strapped to her pelvis.  Her full breasts bounce as she walks toward him.

She notices his panting and asks, “See anything interesting?”  She caresses his testicles from behind.

“You are right.  There are some beautiful people down there.”

She oils her hands and slides it over the dildo.  She spreads his buttocks and says, “You know that makes me jealous.” and she shoves the instrument into that forbidden landscape.

Aiden grabs Emily’s hand and they head for the next room.
© Copyright 2009 Mytherapy (UN: mytherapy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mytherapy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629629