*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629627
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1515755
Spellbound by a handsome rogue, Emily decides to explore her own hidden passions.
#629627 added February 20, 2009 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
The Preparations
Brad laughed as his doorbell chimed promptly at 6:50.  Luckily he had predicted she wouldn’t show at 7:00 sharp.  Jeez he had to get her out of that routine; precisely why he had re-created his college apartment.  Only once had she loved him with full abandon.  He guessed she had always held back just a little and that night his suspicions had been confirmed.  She was like a different woman.  All inhibitions vanished.  To this day it had been the best sex he had ever had.

She stood astounded as she surveyed the room.  “What in the world?”

“The date is November 16, 1986” Brad said.

Flashes of her 21st birthday raced through her mind.  They had met in the Fall of 1985. Brad had made a vow to make her 21st birthday the most memorable she had ever had.  He had made good on that promise.  His apartment had been crammed wall to wall with college friends; Alcohol and marijuana flowing freely with Bon Jovi’s “Slippery When Wet” album blaring in the background.  Tonight however, that bestselling hard rock album was not playing.  Instead “I miss you” by Klymaxx was filtering through the speakers.

“BRAD??”

“No it’s not what you think.  Look Emily, you’ve held back for years now.  You remember that night as well as I.  You enjoyed yourself.  I miss that Emily and frankly, I think you miss that Emily too.”

“I’m older, we were kids back then.  It was acceptable to …you know….without restraint.”

“Fuck Emily.  The word you are looking for is F-U-C-K, fuck.”

Her sapphire eyes flashed, “I know the word Brad!”

“You also know… how to… Emily. I vividly remember.”

She gasped at his admission her facing turning crimson. 

“Do you trust me?”

“Implicitly,  You know that.  Why are you asking?”

“Because Ma Cherie, I’m going to prepare you for the party and then I’m going to escort you there.”

Emily both loved and hated when he referred to her as “my darling” because it always made her give in to whatever crazy idea he had.

“I don’t have the ticket.  I left it at the house.”

“Ma belle, I am a member of the club.”

Her mouthed gaped in astonishment.  Before she could ask another question or utter another protest, he placed his fingers on her lips.  “Shh, come here.  I have prepared some things for you.”

“I need a drink!”

He reached for the table behind him and handed her a martini.  She surprised him downing the drink in one gulp.  He laughed and took her over to the couch.  Resting on the table was a bong.  She hadn’t seen a bong since college.  She turned to him with eyebrows raised.

“What? You always get sleepy or sick when you drink too much.  It’s been years since you have let loose.  I thought drastic measures should be taken.”

It was true.  She was boring.  Lying dormant was a woman dying to explore the world around her.  She squared her shoulders and decided tonight she would taste, touch, and feel everything.

Brad watched as her lips quivered hovering over the glass mouthpiece.  Emily had the most luscious succulent mouth.  Memories of those lips flooded him.  He shook his head snapping himself out of his reverie.  Tonight was about her.  He encouraged her as she inhaled deeply and kept encouraging her until he finally saw that half lidded smoky look in those blue eyes.  She was ready to be completely relaxed now.  He gently took her hand and lifted her from the couch.

“Follow me” Brad said as he entwined her fingers with his.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see” Brad led her into a 7X7 room.

“This is new.  When did you build a wet room?”

Brad just smiled and led her to the waterproof massage table which stood in the middle of the room.  A seven headed rain bar was suspended above the table, recessed lighting was overhead and the walls were tiled in natural stone.

“Undress” Brad commanded.  “I’ll be back.” 

Emily had never had a Vichy shower but she had heard about the wet treatment that originated in France.  She readily disrobed and climbed face down on the table.  Soon, warm water began to trickle over her body.  It felt like rain falling from the sky. The pressure changed, each nozzle positioned perfectly to deliver pressure point massage. “Ahh,” Emily thought, “this is like lying under a heated waterfall.”  The tension from her body began to release.  Ten minutes later she heard the door open.  Brad oiled his hands and began massaging and stroking her in combination with the warm water. 

Her muscles rippled beneath his touch and soft moans escaped her lips.  When he reached her lower back unconsciously she lifted her backside slightly off the table to meet his hands.  Jeez, he was getting hard.  She was as lovely as he remembered.  He could take her now.  Her fingers lazily reached to touch his thigh with long silken strokes.  He moved to adjust the water pressure and rolled her over.  Her nipples were puckered and erect-begging for attention.  Brad stood at the head of the table and firmly stroked her from the top of her shoulders to her pectoral muscles barley grazing her nipples as the water trickled over her like rain.  She arched with delight her breast becoming fuller her legs parting slightly.  Her sensual movements aroused him further giving him a full blown erection.  He reached for her inner thighs with both hands, circling his thumbs upward until he reached the place where her thigh connected to her pelvis, careful not to touch between her legs. He craved her caress, but kept reminding himself that he was preparing her for tonight… with Aiden.

Emily heard his breathing change.  She knew he was aroused.  She also knew he was teasing her and would leave her unfulfilled.  She decided to give Brad a taste of his own medicine and reached for his stiff, wet cock.  She rubbed him tentatively at first and then increased the pressure of his strokes sliding from base to tip until he was frozen in place.  Her hands were magical.  She began milking him with her fingers.  She knew his eyes were open watching.  She spread her legs further apart.  As she pleasured him with one hand she grabbed her nipple with the other giving it a slight pull.  She felt him tense with excitement.  She let the excitement build until he was almost ready for release and abruptly quit.  Sitting up she innocently said, “Is it time for the party?”

After she tortured him a bit further by drying off… slowly, deliberately, reaching, and bending, Brad led her to the bedroom.



He swung open the door and and her eyes fell to the bed which was covered with boxes.  The largest box held a beautiful satin and chiffon gown in sapphire blue. Nestled against the box were shoes, jewelry stockings and… a mask.

“You bought all of this for me?”

“Yes.  I also bought make-up…your brand… and there is stuff in there for you to fix your hair.  Do you want another drink while you dress?”

“Yes please.”

Brad returned a minute later and handed her the cool drink.  Emily batted her eyelashes and teased, “Do you want to watch me get dressed?”

Brad drug his eyes slowly down her body.  “Um hum”

She laughed knowing he use to love to watch her dress. Emily held up the stockings,  “You can watch me put on these. I can’t believe you got me real stockings!  I love the feel of silk against my skin.” 

“Yeah, I got them at Suzettes boutique.  I was wondering if you would like pure silk.”

She lowered her gaze and whispered softly, “Thank you.  I love everything.”

“Good, now let me watch.”

Shyly Emily asked, “If you like what you see, can I watch too?”  Her eyes rested on his erection.

Brad shot her a million dollar smile and with the tilt of his head replied, “but of course Chere’”

Emily reached for the fine silk and placed her foot on the chair. The thin robe slid open revealing her thighs buttocks and hips.  She slid the material up her leg until it stopped exactly mid-thigh.  She stretched running her hands from top to bottom. “Mmmm, luscious.”

He stood transfixed watching her. The loosely tied belt came undone exposing her ample chest.  As she reached forward her breasts swung slightly, the tips of her nipples caressing her upper thigh.  He reached for his groin and began stroking.

Emily turned and watched as his hands slid from base to tip.  She wet her lips before she reached for the other stocking and methodically dressed for him.

When she finished, Emily walked over and stood within inches of him.  She lifted to the tips of her toes her breath wafting across his face and gently caressed his mouth with her tongue before brushing her lips over his.

“Emily, you are intoxicating.”

“Do you really think so?  I’m nervous about tonight.”

“You don’t seem nervous now.”

“I’m use to you.  I know what to expect.  I know what pleases you.”  To prove her point she took her finger and slid it across the top of his wet penis and purposefully placed it on her outstretched tongue.  A grin slid across her face as she watched him exhale and close his eyes.  “You’re easy.” 

“Actually, I’m not.  I’m quite picky.”  Believe me Emily, if you can please me then you will have no problems.” 

She considered this for a moment and was shocked as she realized she had to agree with him.  It had never occurred to her before how picky he actually was. But he was.  Her confidence spiraled.  Maybe he was right.  If she could please him then maybe….just maybe…Aiden would enjoy her.
© Copyright 2009 Mytherapy (UN: mytherapy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mytherapy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629627