*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629622
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1515755
Spellbound by a handsome rogue, Emily decides to explore her own hidden passions.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#629622 added January 14, 2009 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
The Invitation
My heart skipped a beat when the gentleman who had called last week to request a consultation walked into my office.  His name was Aiden. He was wearing snug blue jeans, a blue shirt and a half crooked smile.  His dark searching eyes looked right into my own blue ones daring me to look away.  A cocky male trick, I thought.  Was he even conscious of this action?  I held the gaze and dared him to look away first.  A therapist trick.  He didn't.  We were evenly matched.

He held out his hand and I took it.  And then the impact hit me like a tidal wave.  For a minute nothing mattered and I lost my bearings.  This had never happened to me with anyone I'd ever met, and it shook me to my core.  I don't like things I can't put a name to or explain by science or therapeutic logic.  His presence was overwhelming. And.. and… and sexually powerful. My physical reaction to him was strong and instant.  This man made me think of immediately getting naked, about skin on skin, about mouths devouring mouths. 

My body ached to surrender to that power.  To let it take me over and see where it would lead.  And that scared me.  That's exactly why I knew he could never be my client.  My brain told me no matter what he said, I'd have to refer him to another therapist.  My instinct told me to run.  He'd opened a part of my psyche I didn't know existed.  Exploring that kind of passion would make me weak and vulnerable.

Suddenly, he released my hand, shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this with you." He turned and walked out the door.  I stood frozen; relief and regret flooding me simultaneously.

I thought I'd never see him again.  However, today  a package with his name and return address came in the mail. I perched on the plush chair that sat opposite the rich supple leather couch in my office.  I have been a therapist for 20 years.  I often enter the dark and secret places inside my client's mind where I explore their imaginations and often times their fantasies with them.  However, I have never had the nerve to take my own journey into that unknown place.

I sat clutching the envelope while memories of our first encounter flooded me. There were 2 envelopes and a DVD.  I followed the instructions and read the contents of the envelope marked, READ FIRST.

Emily,

I'm sorry I had to leave your office like that.  However, upon meeting you I knew there was no way I could discuss with you the most intimate of secrets I hold.  I've enclosed a DVD which will explain everything.  Please, do not read the contents of the second envelope until you have finished watching.

Your truly,
Aiden

He was technically not my client.  If the  tape had captured a  murder or abuse, the law was clear that I could report it.  However the dilemma I had was in whether or not to watch the DVD.  By watching it was I in some way agreeing to be his therapist?  Would he try to seek counsel from me after viewing?  There was no way I could have him on my caseload.  The transference would be too much for me.  Perhaps the DVD would give me insight into who to refer him to.  I slipped the disk out of the case and shoved it into the machine.

The black screen gave way to a shot of an elaborate room.  Lush velvet couches, over-sized chairs and exquisite rugs filled the space.  The room was done in deep shades of reds, purples and yellow and exuded eroticism.  It's funny how your mind conjures what you expect to see.  I knew right away that I was watching a costume ball-everyone was wearing elaborate masks that covered the upper part of their faces.  The women were ornately dressed. Their hair was coiffed, their wrist, fingers and ears dripping with sparkling jewels. I was conscious that there was something different about what I was looking at, but it took a few seconds to realize that the women's gowns were not just low cut but designed to bare their breast. Nipples were rouged, skin was powered and often sprinkled with sparkles. As the women continued making their way into the room, the camera moved in on them.  Many of the gowns had slits up the front, revealing that they weren't wearing underwear. Others had slits that stopped  mid-thigh allowing garters to peek through and imaginations to flourish.

The mood of the party was joyful.  They greeted one another with hugs and light kisses.  A waiter stood holding a tray of beverages.  While he was wearing a tuxedo coat, white shirt, cummerbund and bow tie on top, I now saw that he was naked from the waist down and sported a semi-erection.  All the waiters were pant less.

The camera caught a women in a leopard mask and a tight leopard print dress to match.  She had purposefully chosen a mixed drink with ice. She wrapped her hand around the drink and took a long swallow.  She placed the drink back on the tray and reached down with her now cold hand and cupped his testicles, giving them a little squeeze. Then she lowered her head and took him into her mouth warming him for the briefest of moments before moving on.

The camera panned the room and settled on a  group of women as they moved towards a large ballroom.  On one side of the room stood a group of men in black tie attire...fully dressed.  The women gathered opposite them. However, rather than the men approaching the women to dance it was the other way around.  The women were the initiators choosing their dance partners in evening dress-none of whom stayed dressed very long. Naked they'd follow them to the dance floor and aggressively make their move to dance with them.

The camera caught a blond woman walking back and forth surveying the men.  She was stunning in a low cut lavender gown.  Her breast were engorged.  Her nipples erect, begging for release.  Finally she stopped pacing leaned in and whispered something to one of them.  He lowered his gaze and began taking off his coat and shirt baring his chest.  She nodded her approval and with a downward sweep of her eyes  gave another silent signal. He obeyed and began unbuckling his belt. 

I'd never seen a man undress so slowly, so seductively. He dropped his pants and his erection bulged beneath his undergarments.  She leaned in and whispered something else.  As she took a step back, he slowly  removed the rest of his clothes.  Her long tapered fingers caressed him sliding up and down his erection.  She moved her hands to his shoulders signaling him to kneel. His mouth was even with her ample breasts. The camera panned again capturing his excitement as  seminal fluid began to wet his penis.  He took one nipple and gently squeezed moistening his fingers with her milk.  Reflexively she parted her legs and moved closer.  Reading her body language he opened his mouth and drank deeply.

The DVD went black.

My mind was reeling.  My body aroused.  My nipples had hardened and my silk panties were damp.  What was this all suppose to mean?

I opened the second note.  A ticket of some sort was attached to the top.  On the paper was one simple sentence.  Join me for the next party....please.
© Copyright 2009 Mytherapy (UN: mytherapy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mytherapy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629622