*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629110-I-think-Im-going-to-be-up-all-night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#629110 added January 11, 2009 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
I think I’m going to be up all night
Jamál (Beauty), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 165 BE – Sunday, January 11, 2009 about 2:57 PM Pacific Time

I'm planning on being up all night and for several nights. The cat litter, which Mom didn't get to today, needs sifting. The dishes need finishing and there is laundry to do. Mom can't do everything during the day, but she gets upset if she see me doing her job. I'm going to start doing it at night when she is in bed. I'll do what I can do without her catching me, I don't want to upset her and suggest she can't do it.

If and when I go back to work, then staying up all night doing housework is going to be a problem. I'll deal with that when the time come. I want the house unclutter and clean; unfortunately Mom can't do the work the way she used to be able to. However, Mom won't admit she needs help, so I'm going to have to be sneaky about it.

The dryer works for now. I thought it wasn't working properly, but it works enough to dry half a load of cloths in an hour. I'm going to have to have the dryer checked sometime this month, but not this week because Mom has an appointment for an eye exam Tuesday and I have a dental appointment on Friday. Since I am going to need a little sleep, I'm going to catch it when I'm setting on the couch or the love seat.

Additionally, I have got to find some time to get on line. This plan sounds crazy to me, so it may just work or it may not. At this point, I really don't care as long as I get a little bit of everything done in a day. If I get the house uncluttered and clean, then I can figure out a way to get a maid in here to do some of the stuff Mom can't do. Of course, that takes money.

I need a personal economic stimulus plan!


© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629110-I-think-Im-going-to-be-up-all-night