*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627871-Four-days-into-2009-and-Im-feeling-weird
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#627871 added January 4, 2009 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Four days into 2009 and I'm feeling weird
I'm not feeling ill, just weird. That is the only way I know how to explain it. Of course, it's been cold or at least I'm cold so maybe I'm coming down with something. It could also be that I'm in the process of getting used to my new teeth.

My gums are shrinking and I have to use someing to hold the teeth in while I eat. Not that it stops me from eating anything I want. Mom and I went out to Chili's last week and I ordered the huge burger. I had trouble biting it off so I had to cut it into small pieces. I have an appointment with the dentist on January 16 and he will line the teeth then.

I haven't driven the car after dark yet and I don't think I will until after I get new glasses. Maybe that's why I'm feeling weird, my glasses. The thing is that I feel as if I'm expecting something, as if I'm waiting for something to happen. Not something bad, but something good. It could be that I just need to go to a poetry reading or to a movie. I don't know what it is; its just that I'm feeling weird.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627871-Four-days-into-2009-and-Im-feeling-weird