*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627438-Its-a-New-Year-and-I-want-a-change
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#627438 added January 2, 2009 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
It’s a New Year and I want a change
It’s a New Year and I want a change. The only way to insure a change is to take action. This morning I took action and cleaned out two shelves in the linen closet. On one I put the fitted bottom sheets and on the other the flat sheets. I don’t like fitted sheets because when you get new beds you have to get new sheets.

I also went to SocailSpark.com and set up my finances so that I can request money be sent to my PayPal account. I like using PayPal because I can transfer money directly to my checking account without any problems, such as waiting for the check to go through. Bank of America has a tendency to hold certain checks over $100.00 until they go through.

I’m planning on doing a lot more things today, such I finding pay stubs that I should have properly filed last year, but didn’t. I’m tired of me, actually I’m tired of the way I respond to situations and procrastinate. Sometimes procrastination can’t be helped, but most of the time it can.

I still have to take numbers off the answer machine, so I think I’ll set the virus scan to run while I’m doing that. I still have some more work to do on line, but I have to take those numbers and get back to the people in this coming week. This afternoon, I’m going to have to fax some papers and then when I get back home do some writing.com reviews and finish editing the fantasy newsletter. The newsletter is almost done, so that shouldn’t take too long.

My goal for 2009, between January 1 and March 21, is to take actions. I should learn a great deal about myself in that time. Then on March 21, I will put the goals for 166 BE into effect. I always use the time between January and March to evaluate my goals before putting new goals in place.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627438-Its-a-New-Year-and-I-want-a-change