*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622095-Dancing-with-the-luna-moth-short-poem
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#622095 added December 5, 2008 at 2:10am
Restrictions: None
Dancing with the luna moth (short poem)
[part of "Dancing with the luna moth"]

in the dying light
dancing with the luna moth
dying in the light

© 2008 Kåre Enga [165.367] 2008-12-03

ME:


Went to Sushi Hana and had sushi tempura. Stopped in at The Break and met Matt who is the owner of Trooper, the dog in the poem "White Dog" that heads a blog entry and appears in my 'zine. I gave Matt a copy and Trooper wanted a rub and a scratch.

Proceeded to Butterfly Herbs where I sat with Jen who will play Jem on tour with a production of "To Kill a Mockingbird" this coming winter. Found some Russian winter hats there ... my eye is on the green one.

I went to a reading/signing of Ailanthus Park by Marina Snow at Fact & Fiction which would've been good if I'd kept my mouth shut. Gentrification and urban renewal curdles my blood. But ... the author's sister is part of the local author's guild, so I may get to go tomorrow evening. *Smile*

Link to book: http://www.cypresshouse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Aila...

I walked back to The Break to calm down with a coffee and wrote another Blood of the Garlic short story tentatively called "Dancing with the luna moth". The idea was niggling at my brain earlier in the day. I may try to edit it in time to take it to the critique group.

Guess I should've completed these stories before the movie "Twilight" came out. *Laugh*

I just made myself winter squash and feta cheese.


BLOGVILLE:


Responded to a blog entry by twyls here: "Courtesy

Montana: 29º at 00:10
9161

© Copyright 2008 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622095-Dancing-with-the-luna-moth-short-poem