*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619770-Happy-happy-joy-joy
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#619770 added November 21, 2008 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Happy happy joy joy
My last class just left! Hooray! I have a few more hours before time to go home, but no more classes until after Thanksgiving! Every day since the middle of October, I have been taking a pen and crossing that day off the calender. And here I finally am - a week off for Thanksgiving! This is one of the things I looked forward to about coming to a regular school, getting regular school holidays.

My assistant has gone to lunch. I am sitting here even as we speak with my MP3 player earphones in my ears.

My evaluation went well yesterday. I have a thing about remembering what somebody says, so that I know what's important to them. The principal has mentioned the parts of the book several times in our conversations, so I knew that was probably a good thing to do. This may sound like a strange topic to have such importance, but it has the possiblity of being on "The Test."

During the evaluation, she basically just sat there and listened and took notes. She showed a great interest in the worksheet that I gave. When I got through, she seemed to be pleased with what I had done. We haven't had our talk about it yet, but what it boils down to is that she will tell me what I did well and what I could do better on, and all I have to do is smile and say "Yes ma'am." *Smirk*

And guess what? I did MENTION The Fifty States. Nada put it in my mind. I used them as an example of what you might find in an appendix. *Smirk**Smirk*

I love being mischievous every now and then. *Wink*

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619770-Happy-happy-joy-joy