*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617421-Birthday
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#617421 added November 8, 2008 at 6:36am
Restrictions: None
Birthday
Emily's birthday is tomorrow. She will be eleven. I asked her if she wanted me to bake a cake or buy a cake. She gave me the big head by sayng that my cakes are better than the store cakes. *Bigsmile*

What presents is she getting? No idea at this point. That's why I'm up early. I'm about to go to Wal-Mart before everyone else is up and just look around. She SAID she wanted a lava lamp, but now that we're down to the wire, that doesn't seem like something I want to get her. I'm going to look around and see what strikes me. One thing I know is that we are going to get her a windsuit - she wants one, but she will have to go with us so she can pick out the one she likes and try it on.

I can't believe I'm old enough to have an eleven-year-old. *Rolleyes* Well, I shouldn't say that, because getting older never bothered me. Weird, I know, but I kind of LIKE getting older. The older I get, the further back I leave my childhood. That's a funny way to look at things, but that's how my brain works.

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617421-Birthday