*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612398-Wedding
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#612398 added October 11, 2008 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Wedding
Went to my business partner's wedding today. The weather held out - absolutely perfect October afternoon. The ceremony was mercifully short, but the reception dragged on. My wife and I knew very few people there - I know some of my partner's family, but that's about it. Fortunately, there was an open bar. The highlight was when the DJ played "Enter Sandman." Sadly, my back is still messed up and I couldn't do my head-banging routine. Actually, now I think of it, that's pretty fortunate. "You went into business with THAT?"

I'm just glad I didn't have to take pictures. I'm not used to going to weddings and not having to take pictures. It was something of a relief - except that I had no idea what to do. So I ate. And drank - did I mention there was an open bar?

Now maybe when she gets back from her honeymoon she can start pulling her weight again. I mean, how hard can it be? She's pretty tiny. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2008 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/612398-Wedding