*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610909-The-Beginning
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#610909 added October 4, 2008 at 2:19am
Restrictions: None
The Beginning
This is the beginning of my writing blog. I have another one somewhere out there in the world wide web, but that one holds the rambling nonsense of my life and the random things that happen. Dreams and Swords however is suppose to hold the trials and tribulations of my writing universe. Its is sure to be crazy, but what else can you expect from such a mixed up girl?

I'm not quite sure how to start this. I was hoping for more cohesion, but that might be a little too much to ask for. At least, at this very moment. Maybe, in the future, I will have a clearer picture of what I want to write here. But right now this is just going to be a long, running thought.

Some of you may know I had surgery. Although I am extremely grateful that this has taken place and I will finally be able to breathe normally, my equilibrium is completely shaken up. I can't see to concentrate or focus. Things seem to be completely out of whack and not just with my writing but with the people around me. I know its me. If there is one thing I know, I know that my perception of things is totally disjointed. But I'm tired of the crazy. I want control back.

The pain and tiredness is cutting down on my writing especially for my campfire additions. Had the wonderful people I write with (Lonewolf, Zephyr, Stilavon, Sammi-Jo and others - you guys are awesome!) not been the true friends they are, then I would be up the creek without a paddle, canoe, and life preserver. I'm still behind, but as my fortune cookie from last week said, I will keep my determination and everything will go my way.

Currently, I'm thinking of revamping my portfolio. I have a whole theme I'm going in my head, I just have to take the time to set it up. Who knows... maybe then everything will fall back into place.

"The soul, secure in her existence, smiled at the drawn dagger and defies its point."

.:LdyPhoenix:.

© Copyright 2008 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610909-The-Beginning