*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610728-On-Mersenne-Prime
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#610728 added October 3, 2008 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
On Mersenne Prime
On Mersenne Prime

we took turns feeling unique,
to have arrived there was enough.

I smelled its coolness;
you felt its rhythmic surface;
we illuminated its turquoise touch.

Alas, the sacred spot could hold but one
and my loneliness was discordant
without your harmony to clutch.

I followed you
to where we-two could stand together,
to view its shining dot:

where you could smell my rhythmic surface;
where I could taste your warmth,
our turquoise touching.

© 2008 Kåre Enga [165.283] 2008-09-28

A new mersenne prime was recently discovered. The Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mersenne_prime
I just used the concept of a prime number that is indivisible. And like the head of a pin; there is only room for one.
This is a "Zmitri" poem, of course. *Delight*

ME:


I now have a casserole dish, thanks to Eric. David has a futon frame for me, but that is going to be a struggle, so it may have to wait.

I was gifted Foclóir Gaelige-Béarla (an Irish to English dictionary). Class will need 3 more participants to survive. So ... we'll see.

My Sushi.4 has purple paper with a silver cover. It is glued. What a pain to fold though! You'd have to see it to understand. *Rolleyes*

Had a nice chat with Nicole at BH. She broke up with her boyfriend who is best known as the July 8th mistake. She needs to use that imagery in a short story! I hope to have a tritina based loosely on the idea. She gave me the line, "There is no hole in Nicole". *Blush*

I'm also working on a Cornish sonnet as per cnoto.

And I'm reading The Story of Sushi by Trevor Corson.

My big decision tomorrow will be to call about going to Utah on Saturday for the UM-Weber State game in Ogden. The weather should be horrible.

Blogville

Oh ... I get around to Blogville ... slowly. Bringing out Sushi every week exhausts me and sometimes I'm not in the mood to read. But, I will ... as y'all know. *Wink*

*Leaf1* *Leaf5* *Leaf3* *Leaf5* *Leaf2* *Leaf5* *Leaf5* *Leaf3* *Leaf5* *Leaf5*

Montana: 62º and rain at 01:00.
8206

© Copyright 2008 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610728-On-Mersenne-Prime