*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608591-Signing-the-Paperwork
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#608591 added September 22, 2008 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
Signing the Paperwork
It's all but done. Hello and a wonderful Sunday to you all, Studyees. Hope your weekend was as stupendous as mine, and I'm going to get to it now.

Saturday Jess decided she really needed to see me so she sent me a text saying she'd be over in 15 minutes so we could go shopping for snacks and stuff for our football date. Stoggers, if that made me feel like the luckiest man alive to be in that position given where I was on the other side of her counter 6 months ago, stayed tuned...after she paid for it all, it gets so much better.

Sunday she tells me she's running late and I don't mind. She showed up right before halftime, and, well, screw pizza. We heard what turned out to be a great Bills win *Wink* . And Nicole, I was gentlemanly...but don't be disappointed that I gave in.

Then we talked. A lot. Really got into each other. Our likes, our feelings, our lives...everything is very similar. Found out that the first time she saw me she thought I was the kind of guy she wanted. And now that I've been given the chance to do something with it Studyees, I'm not going to let her, or you fine individuals, down.

The texts since she finally assembled herself and left have been incredible. She doesn't just want me in her life, but a part of her life. She wants long-term. But she also mentioned earlier that she needed some time, which is fully understood seeing that she has to make sure her ex-bf doesn't get all stalkeriffic on her.

So ladies and gentlemen of The Library, I am officially in love. And she is...reading the fine print and knows the deal is imminent but just needs to be sure. We both know this isn't gonna be rushed...and- ALERT to longtime Studyees: after my dad and aunt come by with a truck to finally pick up that friggin' table that I've been trying to give him since March (and you can go look that up), we're likely going to have more quality alone time. Diesel, Stoggers. Diesel.

Anyway y'all, she's wanting me to come over tonight, so I should get going incase she shows up because I think she blew up all my texts. Stay cool Stoggs, and goodnight NOW! *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608591-Signing-the-Paperwork