*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606292-Cunning-Plan
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#606292 added September 9, 2008 at 8:10pm
Restrictions: None
Cunning Plan
As in, I don't think they've thought their cunning plan all the way through.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122520&article...

PETA members shower on Public Square

People walking by said they were not really sure what message PETA was trying to get across – other than gaining attention with barely clothed women showering in a public place.


Now, let's be perfectly clear about this: Whatever your cause is - "don't eat meat," in this case, or "keep abortion safe" or "abolish the death penalty" or "eat more crackers," when you use naked or nearly-naked young women to do it, it makes me want to go and do whatever it is you're protesting against so you'll continue to send naked or nearly-naked women out to protest it.

In other words, if you want me to stop eating meat, you'll have to send out hordes and hordes of naked chicks carrying signs promoting the goodness of meat.

I think I'm not alone here, right guys?

Now, you'll have to excuse me - I gotta go flip the steaks.

© Copyright 2008 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/606292-Cunning-Plan