*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604457-Its-been-a-while
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#604457 added August 29, 2008 at 10:38pm
Restrictions: None
It's been a while...
The last time I posted anything on my blog has been quite a while back. Truthfully, it has been over a week. I have just had a lot of things going on around the house and I have been trying to get some of my craft stuff done for the holidays. Not Labor day but stuff for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I make all kinds of things and sell them at flea markets and to friends and family. I thought about selling some of the things on Ebay or maybe setting up my own web page. All of that takes some money and I have none to spare right now. Most of the things that I make, are not made with the most expensive material but they will last for a few years if taken care of properly. For example, I make Autumn wreaths, but most of the supplies are from the dollar store or local discount store. I still have one of the centerpieces that I made about 5 years ago. It still looks great on the table. I just enjoy making seasonal craft items and painting and making jewelry. I haven't made a lot of jewelry so I'm still considered a newbie where that is concerned. But, I do make some really awesome christmas ornaments and they are not the kind that you might find at Hobby Lobby or Michael's either. I thought about sending some of them to Martha Stewart but then, I don't have a patent on them and I might lose the idea to her company. But, then again, I might be able to sell the idea to her also. Guess that deserves some more investigating on my part. I have also been looking into ways to make money online, since I am home all day. Does anyone know of a legitimate on line job, i.e. rebate processor, typing4dollars or something like that? It would be great if I can find something like that that is not going to cost me my first born child. I don't think she would like that since she is grown and has her own kids. I'll log back on in a few days with an update on other stuff that has been going on around here these past few days. Hope that everyone has a great weekend!!

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604457-Its-been-a-while