*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603028-Coming-Home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#603028 added August 21, 2008 at 2:32am
Restrictions: None
Coming Home
Well it's here, my last day in Lebanon. We fly out in the morning.

Medical Update:
Well, all my test, even the biopsy came back negative/normal. And the doctor believes that all my problems are caused by Aleve. I admit to taking more than I should for every headache/migraine/ache/pain that I get. So now I am reduced to either Tylonal, or Panadol. Oh yippie. I'm so excited about that scenerio. So I might still have to stay away from dairy, but at least the ulcers will be cleared up. I'm on meds for the next five weeks, and will keep in contact with the doc via email. Now that's kinda cool.

Back to the trip. Plane crashed yesterday. This always tends to happen around the time I fly, and it freaks me out. I'm not ready to go, so today I'll be all antsy and acting like a crazy women--especially since we haven't even started packing. I'm due in Beirut in a few hours, everyone's asleep, we don't have electric. Ah, what a wonderful start to the day. *Bigsmile*

Here's a dilema for my last day. How do you tell someone that you love they are making a very BIG mistake? I had the chance last night, found a few minutes to be alone with 'said person' but neither of us brought up the subject at hand. And my actions are coming out loud and clear and family members are getting upset. I can't help who I like and don't, and when I see that someone I care for is about to jump off a bridge, I feel I must intervene. But those who know my issues, tell me to leave it alone. All expect for one---hubby. Why? Cause he feels exactly the same. Hell, in fact, most of the family feel the same way. So do I open my mouth and possibly cause a rift that can't be undone or do I shut my mouth and wait? It's my last day, my last chance, and I don't know what the hell to do.

Update on Saturday when I'm home.

Peace Out....

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603028-Coming-Home