*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599128-Grand-daughter-update
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#599128 added July 29, 2008 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
Grand daughter update
I went with my grand daughter to her last doctor appointment yesterday. The burns she got from the soup are healed enough that she doesn't have to go back to the doctor. We don't have to put any more cream on the burns, just non-stick bandages. She can't wear any blue jeans or tight fitting clothes. So, for the next two weeks, she has to wear dresses and loose fitting shorts. She will be healed enough to make the first day of school. I have prayed nightly for her to be healed quickly and my prayers have been answered. Now, if I can just win the lottery, I'll be good to go. I want to move back home but saving money isn't as easy as it sounds. Things have just gotten out of whack lately and it is hard to get back on track. I had a schedule for saving rent money, bill money and grocery money, but, since I have had vehicle trouble, it has thrown everything off. Gotta go. have to add money to hubbies phone.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599128-Grand-daughter-update