*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598417-Good-morning-World
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#598417 added July 25, 2008 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
Good morning World
Istiqlál (Independence), 13 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – Friday, July 25, 2008 about 5:25 AM PDT

Good morning, World,
thank you for the restless night
and the ringing of my doorbell at midnight.


I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I have gotten early every morning somewhere between 12:30 Am and 3:10 AM. The alarm goes off at 4:00 AM. I have been getting to bed between 10:00 PM and Midnight. The doorbell ring three times last night sometime between Midnight and 1:15 AM.

The doorbell woke me from a sound sleep, so I know it wasn't part of a dream. I got up, I went to the front door and I look out the door's little window. There was nothing amiss in the front yard and my car was still there. I found the keys, went to the car and rolled the window up. I then locked the car, something I should have done before I went to be.

I am going to lock the car before sunset from now on, still it was a disturbing night. I am still weary this morning. I have some paperwork to make out for Mom before I leave for work.

The doorbell ringing didn't help my rest. In addition, for the past three nights I have been having some intriguing dreams. I am tired, I think there was more I wanted to say, but I can't remember what it was. Therefore, I think I'll post this entry, log off and go get another cup of coffee. I have to be to work about 8:30 and I need more rest, which I'm not going to get today; unless I take a nap at the Social Security office while waiting for them to see Mom.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598417-Good-morning-World