*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595395-Went-to-town-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#595395 added July 9, 2008 at 12:21am
Restrictions: None
Went to town today.
It was a warm sunny day today. We slipped into our shorts and headed into town to get groceries. We had a few stops to make on our way though. I had to go to my bank, then he had to go to his bank.

Then we had to stop at Rite Aid to pick up my meds. We most always go through the drive-thru for them now. I really like the convenience of doing that. No waiting in line, no hassles when you get up to the counter! Ha. I've discovered that going through the drive- thru spares one of all of those unexpected issues that popped up every now and then when you stepped up to their pharmacy counter in person.

Like for instance I never seem to hear the:

"Did you call them both in?" or "We can have that ready for you in 30 minutes." Of course I called them both in, and your automated messenger always says they will be ready after 10:00 am.*Smirk*

We just drive up to the window now and tell the clerk what we are after, and low and behold they come back almost instantly and hold up the little medicine bottles for us see then tell us what they are and how much, and ask if we have any questions, which we don't. Then they hand us the bag and a little clip board that I sign my name on then give it back to them. Simple as that. No hassles.

Heavenly.*Bigsmile* How nice is that anyhow?

You see they opened up their brand new Rite Aid down in Sedro Woolley across from the Dairy Queen and it has the drive-thru Pharmacy addition. They never had that option down at the old store when it was in the mini-mall.

It just plain boils down to management I think. Everything in that new store is just running like clockwork! All I can say is it's about time.

Makes for a much more pleasant day of shopping in town.







My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595395-Went-to-town-today