*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595016-Its-Monday-again
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#595016 added July 7, 2008 at 10:14am
Restrictions: None
It's Monday again!
Like the title for my entry says, "IT'S MONDAY AGAIN!". Sometimes I would like the weekend to last just a few more days. I know it isn't possible but it would be nice. But, it's back to reality and the daily grind. Actually, my days are really boring. I do the usual housework and some laundry, then there really isn't anything else to do axcept watch tv or listen to the radio. The problem with the radio, the station that I like to listen to, my radio won't pick up in the house. How retarded is that? My husband went back to work this morning, but, my son didn't have to work today. I have been telling my son that we need to go get his glasses fixed but he doesn't want to spend the money. They broke in the center and I can't fix them this time. Wow, it just hit me, I know how to make him get his glasses! He can't take his driving test without them. If he doesn't get his glasses, he can't go take the written test for his permit or take the driving test for his license because they give you an eye exam! Sometimes I amaze myself. He has been saving his money for his road trip, but, that might have been cancelled.

I asked him last night if he talked to his friend girl( the one he was going to meet) and he said that he finally talked to her. Well, they texted each other. She said that her phone had a dead battery and that she was texting him from her friend's phone, but it showed up as her # not her friend's #. I think that he has realized that this road trip might not be a good idea. That would be a blessing in disguise from my point of view. I have had misgivings about the whole thing to begin with. I know it is just me bieng a mom and not too saavy about the whole internet thing, but, it seems to me that anyone can say they are any age, any gender, anything, just too lure you into something that could be potentially hazardous to your health or sanity or well being in general. Maybe I'm just paranoid or old fashioned. But, I had a friend who met someone online and she went to meet him in Florida. They met for the first time, she wouldn't give any up so he said he would take her back home, after he got really mad. He left her in a motel room in Georgia and she got stuck in Georgia. That was about 3 years ago and she is still there! She doesn't make enough money to leave.

I know how that is, my husband doesn't make enough money for us to save the money to move back home to Texas. It just seems that the harder I try to save, the more difficult the universe makes it for me to save. Something always happens to make me have to use the money that I have been trying to save. I swear, this state is sucking the life out of my husband and myself. I can't stand it here anymore. When we first moved to Mississippi, I thought it was a nice place to live and raise my kids. At the time, it was, but now, I just can't find anything good about living here. It is time to go back where I belong. Just don't know how I am going to make it happen right now. I will be back home before too much longer though. Somehow, someway, it will happen! I'm done for today.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595016-Its-Monday-again