*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594173-November-24th---November-25th
by Seska
Rated: 13+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #1423302
Myra falls for the married Dana. But something is horribly wrong in Dana's life.
#594173 added July 2, 2008 at 6:58am
Restrictions: None
November 24th - November 25th
WARNING! Another warning: This part may include scenes that are not for young people to read. I don't think it's an 18+, but I'm not really sure. I didn't write anything too graphic though. Just, be warned!

*******************************************************************************************************


                                                                                                  November, 24th, 2007


Dear Lucy!

Today is the big day. It's 11:30 a.m. now and I just got up from a very unsettled night. I hope I won't be too tired tonight.
Anyway, I've been shopping. In the beginning I didn't really know what to buy but after a while I found exactly what I was searching for: I got me a pair of black trousers, a white chemise, a black tie and a black vest. All the stuff comes out of the male's section. But that's okay. I was never someone to wear dresses and girly clothes. Still, I won't look like a man. I can assure you of that. I will not close the chemise up all the way and put the tie on then. Oh no! I plan on leaving it open so you can see the outline of my cleavage (along with a bit of the black bra I bought) and then to loosely put the tie on. How does that sound? Hm? Okay, I don't want to look too...I don't know....too sexy, but a bit of it can't harm, right? Even if this is no date. Maybe the woman of my dreams will be at that club tonight. Who knows? Nadja told me that she knows of some girls (you know what kind of girls) who like to go there. It's not her kind of place, though. Oh yeah, by the way, she told me all that when we talked on the phone yesterday. I didn't tell her what happened between Dana and me. But I did say that we were going to the Plaza tonight. Without me giving away too much information, I think she got an idea. Maybe it was the sound of my voice or something. She didn't comment it in any way. But the way she sounded after me telling her, gave me an idea that she was indeed a bit irritated. I don't know what that means. This isn't something I am able to wonder about now.

I have tons of other things on my mind still. Like the fact that I also got an appointment at the haircutter in exactly an hour. So, I have to get going now.

I don't think I will have the time to write to you again before I leave to pick up Dana. But I will tell you about everything that happened tomorrow, okay?

Take care!


Yours,



                              Myra


P.S.: Do you think I'm overdoing it with my outfit and getting my hair cut? It just feels like today is a special night. I don't know why, though.








                                                                                                                     November, 25th, 2007


Dear Lucy!


Phew! Where do I start? It's a bit hard for me at the moment to think straight. But, I will give it a try. Let's pick up where I left off yesterday:

I went to the haircutter. Got my hair cut (duh! That's what you do at the haircutter, right!?) and new coloured (black with wisps of red here and there). Went back home, had a small snack, then a shower and then got dresses. Was done 45 minutes before I had to leave. Was going totally crazy while sitting on my sofa, waiting that the minutes pass. Left at exactly 7:45 p.m.. The drive to Dana's house takes about 10 – 15 minutes.

When I arrived at her place, I parked on the other side of the street. I got out of the car, my heart racing like a speed train. I was so excited, as if I hadn't seen Dana for years. Actually, we haven't talked or seen each other since that day. I'm not even sure if she was at work. I had been too scared to go over and check her bureau. But she hadn't come over to mine either.

Anyway, just when I had gotten out of the car and was about to cross the street to Dana's house, the front door opened. I immediately stopped and held my breath. What I saw next would have knocked me right over, if my car hadn't been in the way. Instead I took a step back, gasping and leaned against my car with my back. My eyes immediately took in the form coming towards me, sending chills up and down my spine.

It was Dana. Of course, who else. She looked incredible. Her eyes caught mine as she was slowly making her way to me.

She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I allowed my eyes to slowly travel up and down her body. Taking in every detail of her.
She was wearing black boots, that reached to just underneath her knees. A black dress that stopped just above her knees. Cut out far enough to allow me to see the outline of full breasts. Over that a white jacket with black stripes that reached down to her knees. Her hair was brushed behind her ears. Brown eyes, locked to mine, gave me the tiniest of winks.

Unconsciously I licked my lips. Suddenly it became too much for me to look at her. My whole body was tingling. My hands started sweating and at the same time a chill travelled over my arms.
As soon as Dana had crossed the street I turned around and opened the door on the passenger's side.  She smiled at me and without a word she sat down in the car.

I was stunned. At her beauty. At the way she had smiled at me. It had been a mixture of thankfulness for opening the door. Of joy to see me. And of a certain kind of cockiness. A tease.

The few steps I had to do to go around the car seemed like an eternity. But they gave me a moment to catch my breath. Suddenly I not only was excited about the night.Pure nervousness took a hold of me. What did Dana expect of me? What was I to say to her, when sitting down in the car? And later at the club? What about the last time we had been together? Would she want me to pick that subject up or leave it be?

Opening the door to my car, I decided to not mention it for the moment. I just sat down and started the engine. Glancing to the side, I saw Dana watch me. When our eyes met, she smiled at me. Warmly. Reaching out, she dropped her hand onto mine, that was holding the steering wheel. I felt my brow raise as my eyes flew to our hands. Her palm was so warm and soft against my skin. I bit my lip not to sigh. A gentle squeeze, and then Dana pulled her hand back. I looked to her again, but her attention was lying somewhere out the passenger's side window.

The drive took us about twenty minutes. We didn't say a word and my head was spinning with ideas what to talk about. Or if I should say anything at all. I don't know what Dana was thinking. But to me she seemed pretty self assured. Like I've never seen before.

We reached the Plaza early enough that there weren't any people waiting outside yet. The bouncers gave us not more than a quick glance and then nodded to enter. The place was magic. And expensive. The entry was 15 Euros. That's a lot, at least for me. The first drink or cocktail was included though. Dana had entered first and was about to pull out her purse out of the handbag she had with her. I quickly stepped up behind her and lowered my lips to her ears.

“Tonight, you're invited. Everything is on me and you should feel like a star.” I whispered, taking a deep breath before standing up straight again. Her perfume was sweet and gave me a feeling of recognition. It reminded my whole body of the 'kitchen incident'. I closed my eyes at the memories of how her body had pressed into me and her hot breath had mingled with mine.

Dana stole a glance over her shoulder at me and then nodded without a comment. She took a step to the side and allowed me to pay for us both. I followed her to the cloakroom and helped her take off her jacket. It revealed to me that the dress had no sleeves. Instead bare shoulders were calling my lips to press onto them. My fingertips flew along Dana's naked arms as I gently pulled the jacket off her shoulders. I don't know if I imagined it or if it was really like that. But I thought I heard a soft moan escape Dana's mouth with the contact of my fingers against her skin.

I handed in her jacket and then we entered the main club. As I said, that place is special. Black and purple lights laid a magical atmosphere over the room. The air is fresh and clean, not like in other clubs. The Plaza has different areas: a long bar area that is located at the side of a big dance floor. A smaller area that is connected through an archway with the bar/dance floor area. Behind the arch way are small niches with tables and comfortable benches. A small dance floor allows for people to just get up form their places and dance without having to throw themselves into the masses I assumed where normally dancing in the bar area. It looked like a very comfortable chill out zone. Then there was a third area that was at the other side of the bar area. It was connected not only by an archway but by a proper door. It was a small area with normal tables and chairs. To me it looked like a small restaurant.
The club wasn't all too busy yet, but there were people streaming in constantly. Most of them immediately made their way to the bar area. A few couples though took a turn into the direction of the chill out area.

That was where I thought would be the best for Dana and me. She followed me without any comment as I was making my way over. I found us a niche at the furthest back corner of the room. Even though the same music was playing in here as in the bar area, as soon as we sat down, the music was less loud. It would have given us a chance to talk without having to scream. If we had talked. Which we didn't. At least not much.

I sat down opposite of Dana. My eyes again took her in as she was sitting down as well. I don't know why, but as soon as I realised that Dana was watching me as well, I felt a blush rise in my face. I grinned, I think like a fool, and turned my gaze away from her. Dana's eyes stayed on me for a few seconds longer, making my skin burn.

At this moment I suddenly was scared that the rest of the night would be like that. Me, being too  shy and nervous to even look at her properly. Her, just taking me in without a word. I didn't want it to be like that. But what was I to do?

When the waitress came over she handed Dana some kind of menu card. And wanted to hand me one as well, but Dana stopped her. She gave me a cheeky grin and then, after a quick glance into the menu, whispered something to the waitress. I frowned and looked at Dana curiously. What was that about? I had said, that I wanted to treat her like a star and pay for everything.

As soon as the waitress was gone, Dana leaned over the table towards me. I leaned forward as well, even though I had no idea what was going on.

“Do you trust me?” Dana asked, locking her eyes with mine.

What?! Of course I trust her. With my life. I will always do. Especially since I am totally lost to her. 

“Yes, with my life.” I answered, the agitation more than obvious in my eyes, I think.

“Good. Then relax, Myra. I'm not going to bite you. Unless you want me to.” Dana retorted with a smirk. She looked me up and down and then leaned back, watching me intensely.

I furrowed my brows in wonder. She would what? What did she mean with that!?! Oh my god....

My heart took the bait and started beating frenetically. I didn't know how to react to her comment. Instead of saying anything, I decided to just grin at her. How foolish that must have been! Dana shook her head, laughing and then turned her attention to the people coming in.

I had a moment to have a closer look at her. As I said, she looked stunningly beautiful. My eyes wandered over her bare shoulders, down along her arms to her hands. Then back up, with a quick stop at her cleavage and then to her face. She was turned sideways. That way I was able to watch her profile without her seeing me. Staring at her.
Besides the fact that she looked so beautiful, there was an aura of confidence floating around her, as I have never recognized before. It seemed to me, that she felt extremely comfortable where she was at the moment. And the way she had teased me, made me wonder. Had she forgotten about what had happened between us? Had she pushed it out of her mind? Was ignoring it? Or was she just playing with me, now that she knew what was really going on inside of me?

No matter what it was, I liked being there with her. And seeing her like that. Even though I was still concerned about what to say when the subject would come up.
I was immediately pulled out of my pondering when the waitress came back to our table. I watched in awe, as she lowered a plate with fruits, mostly strawberries, onto the table. Next she put down a little bowl of steaming chocolate. Reaching to a little stapler, hanging by her hip she looked at Dana, waiting for her to hand her the ticket we had gotten at the entrance. Everything you buy during your stay at the Plaza you get a whole into the ticket for. Then, at the end, when you're leaving, you have to pay at the exit.

“That's on me!” I said to the waitress, handing her the ticket. My eyes though were locked to Dana's. She had the most provoking look on her face, a grin playing around her lips. After the waitress had returned the ticket and left our table, I leaned back in my chair.

We just sat there for a few seconds, before Dana leaned forward, took a spit that was laying on the plate with the fruits. Pushing one strawberry onto it, she dipped it into the chocolate. I watched her, curious what this was about. No muscle in my body was moving, as Dana lifted the strawberry to her lips and took a bite. I felt my brow rise, unconsciously.

This was crazy! I think I have never seen anything more provocative than that. Brown eyes caught mine, as Dana licked some left over chocolate off her lips. I swallowed.

This was...I was stunned. If this wasn't teasing, then I don't know. Still, I didn't know what to do or how to react. I have never before experienced Dana like that. Normally she was kind and sweet and funny. This though wasn't the Dana I had become friends with.

I'm not saying that I didn't like it. Jesus! I did. I was just taken aback a bit. And felt myself getting more and more aroused by her. This wasn't something I wanted to feel. I wasn't supposed to feel this way about my best friend.

Still, I couldn't stop staring at her, as she was lifting another strawberry off the plate. Dipping it into the chocolate, she lifted her other hand and motioned for me to lean forward. I complied her wish without a second thought. Leaning forward over the table, Dana lifted the strawberry to my lips. I carefully took it from her, closing my eyes, as the sweetness of it overflowed my senses. This was good!
As I opened my eyes again, I saw Dana staring at me. She was smiling. A sweet smile.

“You like that?” She asked in a low voice, leaning over the table as well. Deepening our glances.

I wasn't able to say a word and so I just nodded.

“You want some more?” Dana lowered her eyes to the fruits, as I nodded again. Next she dipped a piece of pineapple into the chocolate and lifted it to my lips. I took it, slowly, off the spit. Before I had swallowed, I felt a bit of chocolate on my lips. I was just about to lick it off, as Dana reached out with her hand and gently brushed it off with her thumb.

My body stiffened the second that her thumb made contact with my lips. It send a shock wave from my face down to my toes. Goose bumps rose over my arms. The touch, as soft as a butterfly's wing against your skin, took my breath away.

Dana smirked, teasingly, and moved her thumb across my lip. I placed a soft kiss on it, watching as Dana's eyes were totally transfixed to my mouth.
Slowly but surely I got the hang of it. Not only she knows how to play, you know. And if she dares me like that, I will jump into the game.

Dana pulled her hand back, obviously to lick the chocolate off her thumb. But I would have none of it. Quickly, like a snake catches it's prey, I grabbed Dana's wrist and held it in place. Our eyes met.

A soft gasp escaped Dana's lips. I raised a brow and then, ever so slowly, I pulled Dana's hand back to my lips. Not loosing eye contact with her, I carefully licked the chocolate off her thumb. Allowing my tongue to linger against her skin.
I think Dana was a bit surprised that I had entered the game that quickly. Her eyes got big and she was biting her lower lip. Without a doubt I had a certain effect on her. And I liked the prospect of that. The battle was opened and the most important question was, who would win it?

There was no way, though, that I was able to think straight at that instant. My body and soul screamed out to me, to just lean over the table further and to claim those sweet lips as mine. To feel Dana's body against mine again. To taste her and make her mine.

I didn't move though. Opening my fingers around Dana's wrist slowly, she pulled her hand back and lowered her eyes. I watched, as she was rubbing her thumb with her fingers, as if the sensation my lips and tongue had caused was burning her skin. Leaning back in my chair, I have to admit, I was very satisfied with myself.

Then Dana looked up again, a fire in her eyes. I grinned at her. She grinned back and then took another fruit. This time though, she ate it herself. Still grinning at me.

This was going to be a good night! And it had only just started. What else was waiting for us ahead?
I watched for a few moments how Dana ate her fruits, until I picked up a spit myself and had some fruits as well.

The strawberries and some of the other fruits were obviously not the freshest ones. Especially since it's not really strawberry time of the year. But it didn't matter. Nothing mattered, but watching Dana and being with her. Everything had been washed out of my mind. There was only her and me. Not the people around us. Not the music playing or the lights of the disco ball, reflecting over Dana's face.

When we were finished with the fruits, I ordered us two cocktails. The Plaza had filled with people by now. Even the chill out zone we were sat in, was busy already. I had forgotten everything around us and was now surprised to find so many people in the room with us. Some were sitting in niches themselves, other by the dance floor, sipping their drinks. Others were dancing to the beats filling the air.

My eyes wandered from Dana to everything around us and back. She had leaned back by now, watching the room like me.
From time to time our eyes met and we smiled at each other. The atmosphere between us had a little bit cooled down. Which was good, because I hadn't been sure how long I could take it. Also, I didn't know when or if at all, to take the next step.

After a while of us sipping our drinks, Dana suddenly got up. I frowned and sat up straight as well. She came around the table and leaned down to me. Immediately I could smell her perfume. I closed my eyes as she was brushing her cheek against mine, talking into my ear.
“I will be right back. Don't go anywhere.” With that she turned and walked away. Lucky for me, as I had to get myself back under control before she could see it.

I only waited for a few minutes until I saw Dana walking towards our table again. My eyes took in every step she was making, the muscles on her legs rippling with every move.
Our eyes met as she was only a few meters away. I saw that she had a smirk playing around her lips as she had caught me staring at her body. Why did I have to be so obvious? Damn it!

I held my breath when Dana stopped right in front of me. Letting my eyes slowly travel up her body, I finally caught her eyes. They were burning with a hidden fire in them. It scared me and at the same time it excited me. I was back, trapped in her net. Like a fly waiting for the spider to come.

My heart stopped beating for a second. Then she leaned down to me yet again. This time even closer, her lips brushing against my earlobes as she was speaking.
“Dance with me.”
Dana's voice was low and tempting. Pulling me out of the rigor I had fallen into.

She grabbed my left hand, turned and gently pulled me off the chair, as she was making her way onto the dance floor. It was busy out there, but there was enough space for us to move. My eyes travelled down Dana's spine as I was following her where she was leading me. Down to her butt and legs. Then back up, just as she swirled around. Still, she had caught me, taking her in. She didn't show any reaction though. Instead, she started moving her hips, tentatively at first. I was stood there, like a fool. While everyone was moving and dancing to the beats, I was paralysed. My eyes, though, did not drop away from Dana one second. I watched, as she swayed her hips and legs. Slowly I allowed myself to start dancing.

We danced for a few moments, not touching but in full attention of each other. Dana was turning, moving her body seductively. Always just out of reach.  I thought I would die out of desperation. More than once I tried moving up to her but she just slid out of my reach, a cocky grin teasing me to come closer.
Then the music changed. As soon as the first beats of the Pussy Cat Dolls' 'Button' started, Dana turned around and looked at me. I gasped, as she was now moving her hips slowly to the rhythm. I stopped in track and waited. Dana grinned and then moved towards me, step by step, beat by beat. Our eyes connected. My heart started beating faster, my mouth suddenly felt dry. When she reached me, she lifted her hand to my face. Sliding her palm over my cheek and into my neck. On it's way, her thumb slowly slid over my lips, yet again. I allowed my tongue to dip out and against her skin. Dana's lips opened. Then her hand travelled back along my neck to my front, where it dropped away. I immediately missed the contact with it. All the time, I had stood there, not moving. But now, as she was turning around, her hip sliding against me, I lifted my right hand and slowly lowered it onto her waist.
The music's beat took a hold of me and her. We started moving contiguous, hips against hips. Her backside pressing against me. My other hand flew to her hip now as well. I  held onto her, gently but with a tight grasp, not willing to let her go again. She lifted her arms, letting them fly backwards and finally resting her hands behind my neck. Her whole form was now tightly pressing against me, as we turned and swayed with the music. The air between us was starting to sizzle. It felt as if it was about to explode would someone throw a match at us. I couldn't hold back the gasp, when Dana dropped her arms and slid them backwards around us, holding my waist tightly against hers.
It was my turn to lead now, as my right hand journeyed up Dana's burning skin, against her arm and further up. Until I reached her throat. Placing my hand against her chin, I gently pulled her head backwards against me. The moan coming out of Dana's mouth rumbled through her body. She turned her head. I leaned forward turning my own face to the side. Our eyes met shortly before hers fluttered shut. Sweet lips, so close to mine, called for me, begging me to claim them. My thumb, as hers had done before, slid against her lips, causing Dana to sigh and open her mouth.

I wanted this. To take her, make her mine. Her body, sliding against mine with the songs beat, was driving me crazy. Her skin felt like on fire, as was mine. It was burning me to touch her. It hurt and at the same time, I wanted nothing more.
Slowly I lowered my lips towards hers. Her hot breath mingled with mine. Before I could close the final distance between us, Dana spun around, her eyes locking with mine. I had been too close to just let her go again like that. My mind had totally shut off. No clear thoughts were coming to me as my fingers slid into her hair. I felt her breasts press into mine, her hips connecting with me. Dancing like that we became one. Her hands slipped around my waist and up my back. Flat palms against me, pressed her harder into me. My other hand flew up to her face as well, sliding into her neck. Dana moaned as she leaned her head back, far enough that I was able to lower my lips to hers. I didn't stop this time. I needed her. Needed to taste her lips, feel her against me.

We both moaned, at the first contact. Dana tasted sweet. She felt so incredibly soft. It was knocking the air out of me, as I allowed my tongue to slip out and connect with hers. I had forgotten any kind of fear or doubt. As she was answering my kiss, I deepened it. Wanting her, needing her. Totally. The shivers running over my body weakened me. My legs started to wobble. We kissed deeply, longingly. All the feelings I had for her, I put into this kiss. The longing that had grown over the last week. The fear for her getting hurt again. The deep friendship that had started from the first moment I had laid my eyes on her. The desire to hold her and feel her in my arms. It all came out in this one kiss.

Dana tightened her hold on me. Grasping onto me as if she was scared I would vanish. My fingers dug into her hair, as our lips fought a wild fight for more.
My whole body exploded with emotions. From sadness to pure joy. All in one second. One instant that meant to change my life.
Out of air, I broke the kiss. My lips stayed on Dana's skin though. Making their way from her lips to her throat. She threw her head back and moaned.
I wanted her. Everything of her. Totally sink into her. Let her take me with her. Wherever she was leading.

Dana lifted her head up again and moved forward until her lips were against my ear.
“Take me home.” she whispered, her voice coarse with emotions.

She didn't need to ask twice. Breaking away from her, I took a step back. Our eyes met. I swear, I have never before seen her eyes darker than in this moment. Just looking at her I knew she meant what she said. There was no doubt, no worries. Pure desire had taken a hold of us both. I fell for it. Deeply. Without control.

Grabbing Dana's hand I led her towards the exit. I didn't dare looking back, for I was scared I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Don't ask me how we made it home. It is a total blurr in my head. I only remember leaving the car at my house. We made the few steps to my apartment door in a hurry, Dana holding on to my hand with both of hers. Before I could unlock the door, Dana pulled me around and leaned against the stairway wall. Her eyes begged me to kiss her again, to claim her. I followed her wish pressing her against the wall while my lips searched hers hungrily. My eyes fluttered shut as soon as we made contact yet again. Dana moaned into my mouth, encouraging me for more. This was making me way to crazy to not stop right there. I pulled back, lifting my fingers to her lips.

“Shhh....wait.....” I whispered, locking eyes.

She wasn't all too happy about it but allowed me to step back and unlock the door. We entered my apartment. I turned as soon as she had closed the door behind her, pushing her against it with a thud. She gasped. Not out of pain. But out of desire. Again I caught her lips, deepening it, allowing myself to explore her. My hands worked on their own accord, as they pushed her jacket off her shoulders. Hers flew to my tie, pulling it apart frenetically. Feeling that this was going too fast, that we were both loosing control, I grabbed her wrists and pressed them against the door behind her, just beside her hips. My body pushed into hers, but I leaned my head backwards, just out of her reach. She tried to catch my lips for another kiss. I didn't allow it.

“Shhh...slowly....” I said, my voice breaking as I had to catch my breath. My heart was beating so fast, I knew she could feel it vibrating through her. Letting her wrists go, I slipped my arms around her waist. Dana moaned, as my lips sank to her throat again. She threw her head back, unconsciously hitting it against the door. She didn't seem to care. I forced myself to step away from her. Brown eyes opened. Dana wanted to protest me leaving her, but I stopped her as I held out my hand. She took it and followed me through my apartement into my bedroom. As soon as we had stepped through the door, Dana pulled on my arm, making me spin around towards her. There were no time for words, as her lips claimed mine again. My head was spinning as I pushed her backwards into the direction of the bed. When her legs hit against it, Dana lowered herself to the soft cushions.  Falling backwards, she reached her arms over her head with a low gasp. Her eyes fluttered shut as I kneeled in front of her to take off her boots. Slowly, one by one. Dropping small kisses along every inch of skin I freed of material. Then I slid onto her, allowing our bodies to touch again, with only the fabric of our clothes in between.

Dana's arms immediately flew around my neck. Then her hands slid onto the back of my head, pulling me down to her face. We kissed again, deeply, this time slower. Trying to calm us down while we both were ready to explode. It didn't quiet work, as our desire took a hold of us again. And I became too weak to fight against it anymore. She must have felt the same, as her hands wrestled to get my chemise off me. I helped her and then allowed myself to push her dress off her shoulders. Then lowering my lips onto her skin, tasting her, feeling her. She felt hot, like on fire. My lips sizzled every time that I made contact with her body. She squirmed under me, begging me for more with every moan. I was happy to comply.

And I gave her all that she begged for. I tasted her, I touched her. I let her have everything of me. Riding the wave with her, I was totally open to her. As she was to me. I carried her up to the top and caught her in my arms when she was falling. We were both flying, far away from anywhere on this planet. And landed on a soft cloud of cushions.

Dana fell asleep in my arms. I was nestled up against her back, sliding my arms around her. Holding her tightly and safely. At that moment, she belonged to me. And I to her. I wanted to hold watch over her, but fell asleep shortly after her. 

When I woke up again, it was still dark outside. The bed beside me was empty. I shot up, in horror. Had this been another dream? It had felt so real. I could still smell Dana's scent in the air. Feel my body tingling from her touch. This couldn't have been a dream.

Looking around in the room that was only lit by the pale moon shining it's light in through the window, I saw Dana's dress lying on the floor. Nope. This hadn't been a dream.

Getting up I searched my shirt but couldn't find it. Grabbing a t-shirt from a chair in the corner of my bedroom, I tiptoed out of the room. I immediately saw that the light had been turned on in the kitchen.

At that moment I felt scared. What Dana and me had done came back to my mind. Making me feel dizzy and longing for more. Sending a shiver over my body. I licked my lips as I walked towards the kitchen. What was Dana thinking about this, though?

Sure, it had felt as if she had really wanted this as well. As if she had longed for my touch the same way I had desired hers. But now, that the fire had been put out, what was the situation now? Things might look different when you wake up after something like this. What did this mean for us? As friends?

I stepped into the doorway of the kitchen. The sight, greeting me, nearly knocked me off my feet. Dana was standing, looking out the window, at the other side of the room. She was only wearing my white chemise. It reached her to the middle of her thighs. Her arms were folded in front of her body. I could see that she was holding a cup to her face, sipping from it. She hadn't realised that I was standing there. I kept quiet, leaning against the door frame.
She was so beautiful. Like an angel. Come right down from heaven. I smiled to myself, as a warm feeling floated out from my stomach over my whole body.

This was when Dana noticed me. She turned, a startled look on her face. I smiled warmly at her.
“Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.” I said gently.

Dana smiled and leaned backwards against the window sill.
“It's okay. You didn't.” She lowered her eyes for a second, a feint blush rising over her cheeks. “I'm sorry. I took your shirt.”

“No! That's okay. It fits you much better than me anyway.” I grinned, pushing me off the doorframe.

Dana looked up again and smiled, shyness suddenly taking a hold of her.
“I just wanted to...I helped myself to a cup of tea....sorry if...”

“Sh!” I crossed the room with only a few steps until I was stood toe to toe with her. Lifting my index finger to her lips, I grinned. “It's okay. Don't worry.”

Dana immediately shut up. She blinked.

I locked eyes with her. She seemed so fragile and sweet, standing there like this. Adorable. Taking my heart, and stealing the last grasp I had on it.
This was more. What I was feeling for her was more than the sexual attraction. Sure, that had been there. Still was. But what I was feeling there, in this moment, was so much more. It was coming from deep inside. Deeper than anybody had touched me before. It was scary. I felt open and vulnerable. But somehow I also trusted Dana to know how to deal with this. How to keep my heart safe with her.

But, did she know what place she had in my heart? Did she really know that? I had opened up to her, a few hours before. Had allowed her to touch me, body and soul. But had I made it clear enough, that it wasn't only her body I had wanted?
I didn't know but wanted her to see it. Feel it.

So, the only thing that came to my mind to show her, was a kiss. Slowly I lifted both my hands to her face. Dana watched me in awe. She seemed stunned, as I held her head gently. Then I leaned in, making soft contact with her lips. Slowly. It wasn't the desire I wanted to inspire in her. I didn't mean to lighten the fire again. Instead I wanted to communicate my love for her.
Dana reached to her side and put down the cup on top of my fridge. Her hands then lifted to my waist, lying down on it as if fearful to touch.
I deepened the kiss, slowly and gently exploring her mouth. Dana moaned. I felt her legs starting to shake. Pulling away from her, she tried to follow my lips, but I didn't allow it. As I was far enough away, I let my eyes wander over her face. Her eyes were still closed. She was slowly licking her lips. Then opened her eyes and looked at me.
I think she must have understood what I had wanted to tell her with this kiss. A single tear suddenly fell from her eyes and ran over her cheek. It broke my heart to see such sadness and joy, all in one look. My thumb carefully brushed the tear off her face. I smiled warmly at Dana.
“Don't cry.”

This wasn't the time for tears or sadness. I felt fresh and new. As if reborn.

A small smile showed me that she understood. But it wasn't enough for me. I needed her. Taking her shaking hand in mine, I led her back into my bedroom.

We made love again. This time slowly. It wasn't the pure lust leading me this time. It was my heart reaching out to her. Begging for her to take it to a safe place. I explored her, inch by inch. Tasting her skin against my burning lips. Her heat mingling with mine. My fingertips, travelling over her body, searching and giving at the same time. We flew together, holding on to each other. In fear, the moment would pass and that we couldn't grasp it quick enough.
I allowed her to take my soul when her fingertips brushed over my skin. She was scared of doing something wrong but I held on to her, guided her. Even though there was nothing she could do wrong. Just feeling her that close lifted me to heights I have never been on. With our eyes connected, I knew she was able to see into my deepest core. And I felt safe with her.

I hope so much that she understood what this means to me. She smiled, so sweet and loving, as I held her in my arms, her body shaking with emotions.
I didn't let go of her until we both fell asleep again.

This time I woke up when I felt Dana shoot up and out of my arms. With some kind of squeak she sat straight up, her hands flying to her face. Suddenly franatic, she looked around the room. Her hands brushed her hair out of her face.
It took me a moment to realise what was happening.

“What.....where...” Dana stammered and then dropped her hands back onto the blanket.

I sat up as well and blinked to get the sleep out of my system.

“Hey...what is it?” I asked, careful not to scare her. Reaching out, I brushed her hair, that had fallen back into her face, behind her ear. “Are you okay?”

Brown eyes turned to me, taking me in with wonder.

What was going on? Had Dana forgotten what had happened?
Suddenly I got scared. I felt my body stiffen when my head screamed at me that Dana probably had been too drunk to realise what we had done. But that couldn't be! She hadn't drunk that much.

Then Dana smiled. Fully. Truthful. No fake gesture but a pure gentle smile.
And I couldn't do anything else but smile as well.

“Hey.” Dana said, her voice soft and gentle.

“Hey you.” I answered.

Dana slowly reached out her hand and placed it on my cheek. Her eyes, the last night so dark and full of passion, now were calmly taking me in. Before I was able to say anything, Dana leaned over and brushed her lips against mine. As softly as a butterflies wings against your skin. My eyes fluttered shut as a wave of emotions rolled over me.

I don't know how to describe to you how I felt at this moment. When waking up like this, I suddenly had been so scared. But now, I was in heaven. Nothing and no one could do me any harm. I had come home after a long, hard journey.

We laid back down, just looking at each other. Nothing needed to be said. I allowed my fingertips to fly over Dana's face, following the lines of her features. I wanted to memorize them.But, I'm sure, I will never ever in my life forget her smile, her shining eyes. Or how she smelled and how her skin tasted on my lips. How her body felt against mine. She will always be with me. Be a part of me. Forever.

I was scared of the moment that life would want us back. I tried to push it out of my mind. Never again did I want to get out of my bed and be without Dana.
But that is not how things are going. Eventually Dana's eyes fell on the clock standing on my bedstand. And even though I didn't want to hear it, I had to face it when Dana said that she needed to go. It was by midday that we finally got out of bed and got dressed.

Dana suddenly seemed shy as she lifted the blanket off her body. A feint blush rose on her cheeks as she was searching for her clothes on my floor. It made me wonder but I gave Dana the space she needed. Instead of watching her, as my mind was screaming to do, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to get dressed myself.
The moment that I left my bedroom, I was already missing Dana's presence.

It got even worse when I drove her back to her house. She must have felt the same as she stayed seated in my car. I didn't know what to say. Since waking up we hadn't spoken very much. Only the things that needed to be said. It wasn't as if we had a fight and didn't want to talk. But for me, it was okay, to not talk with her. I understood her anyway. It was enough that she was there with me.

While sitting in the car, parked outside her house, Dana reached out her hand and gently took mine. We entwined our fingers.

“I....this was....I...” Dana tried hesitantly tried to find the right words. I could see how hard this was for her. And I decided that there would be enough time for us to talk in the future. So I lifted our hands and placed a kiss onto her fingers. Her eyes immediately connected with mine.

“Sh, it's okay. We talk tomorrow, okay?” I smiled, hoping she would be able to see the feelings I had for her.

“Thank you.” Was all she replied to me. In a soft, shaking voice.

We stayed seated yet again. As if leaving the car meant us parting forever. I didn't want her to go. Instead, my mind send me pictures of us driving away from here. To somewhere far away. Where no one could find us.

“I should go. Tess is waiting at her grand parent's house for me to pick her up.” Dana said, the regret making her voice quiver.

“Yes, I know.” I nodded my head.

Dana gave me another smile, before she freed her hand and opened the door. Stepping out of my car and closing the door, I blinked at her. I felt like crying, but forced my tears down. Soon we will be together again.

I watched as Dana entered her house, throwing me another glance over her shoulder before closing the door behind her.

I am home now, in my own apartment. It's so quiet in here. But my mind and heart are racing with the memories of last night.

This is so incredible for me. I feel as if I'm walking on clouds. My head is spinning and still, I feel clearer than in a long time.

I miss Dana already. So much has happened in the last 20 hours or so. What am I to make out of this? What does this mean? For Dana and me? Are we lovers now? I certainly would think so – hehe.
But, where did this come from? I would have never expected for her to feel this way. Yet, she has showed me her feelings more than obviously last night. My skin is still burning from her touch.

Oh my god! Would you have thought this was going to happen? This is so absolutely crazy. It makes me the happiest person on the planet.

Somehow though, I have to get myself under control. I need to think straight. Somehow....

I can't. Not today. I just can't.

Please forgive me that I'm going to leave you at this, my dear Lucy. But those feelings....I think I need a break....

I'll write to you soon....

Yours,


Myra


© Copyright 2008 Seska (UN: seska at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seska has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594173-November-24th---November-25th