*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592784-NEIGHBORS-DOG
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#592784 added June 23, 2008 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
NEIGHBOR'S DOG!!!!!!
I decided to add a quick entry today. My day started out just fine, I got my truck back yesterday, after having the fuel pump replaced and I was going to be mobile again. I got ready to go to Walmart this am and couldn't go out of my house. The reason, my neighbor's dog! They have 2 female pitbulls. This is about the 4th time that one of them has gotten out of the backyard and come after me. When my son came over 2 weeks ago, she got out and missed biting him by about 2-3 inches. He was going to kick the crap out of the dog but, she ran back into the backyard and the owners son put her back on the chain. I have no problem with people having pits, just keep them in your own yard especially if they bite! When I confronted the neighbor about her dog getting out the last time, she said she was going to get a different collar and chain for her so she couldn't get out again. Obviously she didn't. So today, I did the one thing that I did not want to do, I called Animal Control and reported the dog and had them send someone out to get the dog or fine the owners. I couldn't leave my house. Not even to go to the mail box and get the mail. It is totally ridicules for me to be trapped in my own house because of the neighbor's dog and thier total lack of responsibility where the safety of the dog and neighborhood children are concerned! It really upset me to be unable to leave my house because of that damn dog! I have had dogs all of my life and none of them were raised to be that aggressive. I just don't know what else to do. Does anyone out there have any ideas?

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592784-NEIGHBORS-DOG