*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591927-Gone-to--in-a-basket
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#591927 added June 19, 2008 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
Gone to .... in a basket!
I was really hoping to get started on my project by now. But, so far, I am the only one who has written the letter to my mom. I have asked my sisters and sisters-in-laws and no one has responded. I put the idea on my blog here and still no response from anyone. Guess it is because I don't want letters that bitch and moan and complain about thier mothers. I don't want letters that are degrading to mothers. Guess everyone has so much anger towards thier mothers and things that happened in the past that they have nothing nice to say about mothers! Yes, I know that is rather rude but, come on, is it that hard to write a letter about the woman that taught you practically everything you know about life, love, kids, men and the world in general. Please! I know that I am not the only one that had a momma who gave a crap. If I am, then this world has already gone to hell in a basket.

As I said before, I lost my mom a year ago to a rare form of cancer. I was there for the last 3 months of her life. I would not give up those memories for any amount of money. They are some of the most precious things that I have and the most hurtful things that I have. But, they are also some of the most treasured things and I can't understand everyone's reluctance to write something good about thier mom. I just don't get it.

Anyway, guess that is all for today. If I keep going, I will say something that doesn't need to be said and I don't want to go there. Hope everyone has a good day.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591927-Gone-to--in-a-basket