*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591491-Now-thats-a-dream-a-little-x-rated
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#591491 added June 17, 2008 at 6:53am
Restrictions: None
Now that's a dream. (a little x-rated)
Starts off I'm in a bar. Looks like a dive bar. I'm not really sure how I got there, but in the dream, it didn't really seem like I cared too much. That's when I saw her. Some girl. She was pretty. Darkish hair. Brownish in color maybe. Skinny, about my height. I wish dreams didn't kill your memory like this. Details are a little fuzzy (as dreams a few minutes later always are) but I tapped her on the shoulder and we started talking. I ask her to come by and hang out and she agrees.

We are at a house. Doesn't look like my room set up, but Jamie, Ashton, and Devon are there. Thinking about it, Devon was at the bar too. Definately weird. Me and this girl are on the couch watching whatever is on the TV (blurry, looks like a TV show instead of a movie) and we realize that we're interested in each other. So we move it to the bed.

Ashton and Devon have left at this point, Jamie is still there. Me and this girl start making out and it quickly progresses. I know Jamie has noticed. He's probably staring and getting uncomfortable. It's alright, he's done it to me before numerous times. I ease off her pants and start fingering her. She's going pretty wild about it.

It progresses further and I start eating her out. She has the smallest pussy I've ever seen. She climaxes twice during that fun time. During this, Devon and Ashton come back. I can't really remember, but she has a reason for leaving. Ashton and Devon are congratulating me. I ask if we'll see each other again. She says, "After this, I'm sure." She walks away and my phone vibrates. All it says is the name, "Samantha Waters."

All I've got is a name and a fuzzy recollection of what she looks like. I checked facebook and I got a couple girls, but a few of the details are off. The only other place I've seen the name is on a show called Profiler which only airs on an NBC network called Sleuth. at 1am and 4am. The TV was on last night, but not on thast channel.

Definately strange.

© Copyright 2008 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591491-Now-thats-a-dream-a-little-x-rated