*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589887-Controversy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#589887 added June 9, 2008 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Controversy
And the hits just keep comin'. It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

I've probably posted this before, but it bears repeating:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdkjVk2ucPw

I've managed to aggrivate a few people yesterday and today. I'm neither happy nor proud of that. I rarely receive personal responses to blog entries outside of the comments section. Yesterday I received a bunch. It's truly amazing the responses you get when you ask a question and tell people you don't care what their answer is. Fucking mind boggling, actually.

I tend to forget that we were all raised a little differently. I wasn't so much raised as I was left to just figure shit out on my own. That tends to scare some people. I can understand why. I don't think the same way as others. I don't do things the same as others. I can have the tendancy to be the crowbar under WDC's polished fingernails sometimes. I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is upsetting some people I really respect and admire, over something I thought was trivial. That much I can apologize for. Sincerely.

At the end of the day, I am who I am. And some days, it's great. Some days, not so much. I'm the one who has to look myself in the mirror. I'm the one who has to put his conscience to sleep at night. And I'm the one who lives his life and writes about it. That will never change. Ever. I will offend some people. I will make people laugh. Sometimes with the same sentence. Everyone has their limits. I have a history of exceeding them. That's me. That's who I am. I'm that guy. But I can't worry about watching my mouth because someone's gonna get pissed, because then I start to worry about my own integrity. When I start sugar-coating things and turning my blog into The Donna Reed Show , it's time to hang up the mouse and throw away the keyboard.

I apologize for turning this into an angry rant. I'm not mad or anything, just, I don't know. I'm something.

Oh and to top it off, I kinda pissed CWC off a little bit today without even trying. *Rolleyes*Fucking go me, right? If I don't just offend in every way. I walk in and she looks, honestly, miserable. Beat. Glasses, no makeup, hair barely done, sounds kinda snippy. And then I come and throw a verbal match on her gasoline. "Wow, you look pretty agitated today." Yup. I said it. Y'all can line up and start kicking me around somemore. "Well, I have a headache, and my eyes hurt, and I don't want to be here, and then you come in and tell me I look agitated...". Yikes. I think she was kidding. My response? "Aren't I a great big ball of what-the-fuck?" I wanted to hop in a shopping cart and send myself hurtling down the banks into the creek next to Walgreens.

And I can only imagine what the rest of Blogville looks like today.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589887-Controversy