*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589386-blackout
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#589386 added June 6, 2008 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
blackout
Forgive me if I seem to lose my focus today. In trying to eat a little better I just ate the most unhealthiest salad known to mankind (BBQ chicken salad...with about as much cheese as lettuce, and let's top the constipator off with some bleu cheese. Why not?) and I have a tendancy to get stupid on a full stomach. Plus I just watched Z.˚rz 's new clip. Twice. I fear it may have sapped what remaining energy I had left after I ate a farmer's profits.

What kind of drugs does CWC exhale? Seriously. Because every time I start to speak with her, my mind goes in sixteen different fucking directions. It's like trying to catch a thousand marbles with my elbows. I walk out of there feeling like I've just mainlined two bottles of rum, asking "what the fuck just happened?" and cursing myself because the right things to say for the situation always come to me about the same time my feet hit the parking lot.

She complimented me today. Asked me if it was hot enough outside (it's been ridiculously gorgeous lately) and noticed that I've picked up quite the tan in the last 2 days. I tell her usually I burn and then stay tan all summer (thank you, Italian skin); she says she burns and turns white again. Laughter ensues. B calls it a day at The Wall (thank you, idiot in me).

I think it's because I don't take compliments well. I get all awww-shucksy when someone says something genuinely nice about me. I stare at my shuffling feet to avoid having my blushing blinding people. What next? If she happens to come out and directly say something like "you're cute" or "I dig short dudes" I'll be torn between wanting to jump over her counter and get a full-on makeout session going or looking for the closest candy bar wrapper to hide in. What's wrong with me? *Rolleyes*

Sorry In Your Dirtiest Pants ...this is what happens when you blow off work to go to the beach and don't take me. I post a video by The Get Up Kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_eXoRt2MmM

"If the world is ending, we'll toast to it...You taught me how to play the fool. Every mistake that I make, I couldn't have made without you."

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589386-blackout