*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586559-Starbucks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#586559 added May 22, 2008 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
Starbuck's
I can count the number of Starbuck's I've been in without taking off my shoes. In that number, I'm not counting the one that's in the local Buns & Noodle bookstore; I've only visited that one in the course of looking for books to read.

It's not fair to say I hate Starbuck's, though. The reason I don't go in there is simple and astonishing:

I have never, in my entire life, drank a cup of coffee.

(I'll wait here while your heart recovers.)

(Better now? Good.)

I have, of course, tasted it, and found it completely disgusting. In fact, I find everything with a coffee flavor completely disgusting. It is, in fact, the only thing besides cherries that can ruin the blissful experience that is chocolate for me.

That said, I found the following article highly amusing:

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/05/21/8-types-of-annoying-people-youll-find-inside-...

8 Types Of Annoying People You'll Find Inside Starbucks

Here are 8 types of people you'll find inside a Starbucks that are guaranteed to annoy the shit out of you.

8. Manager Who Refuses to Recognize the Words Small, Medium, and Large...


(#6 should be of special interest to my readers on this site. Folks... don't be That Guy.)

© Copyright 2008 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586559-Starbucks