*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584273-Tough-decision
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#584273 added May 9, 2008 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
Tough decision
I am having a bit of a dilemma right now. My little dog, Gizmo, is having female problems. She is about 15 or 16 years old and I am not sure that she would be able to survive the surgery. That isn't the only problem. The surgery is going to cost about 300 to 500 dollars and I just don't have that kind of money. I don't know if the vet would let me make monthly payments. She will let me post date checks but only 2 or 3 of them. Why does it have to cost so much to save them and so little to put them down. If I have to have her put down, it will only cost $17.00 How crappy is that? Why does everything have to revolve so much around money? Why can't I find a vet that has a heart and will help me for what I can afford? It's not like I want it done for free. I don't want to have to have her put down. I'm sure that she still has many good years left in her, even though she is going blind and I think that her hearing is going too. But, on the other hand, I can't bear to see her suffer like I'm pretty sure she is doing right now. I love her too much to keep letting her suffer. I am going to take her to the vet in the next few days and then I will have to make the hard decision. I just don't know if I can make that decision. Especially right now. I'm still not over the loss of my mother and one of my little dogs named Bear. His actual name was cry baby bear because he whined when he talked to you and Yes, he would talk to you. He died the day after I came home from getting things taken care of at my mom's after she passed away. He had a grand mall seizure and died in my arms on my dining room floor. But, it's late and I have to get up early tomorrow, so, I'll finish this then.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584273-Tough-decision