*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582993-homesick
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#582993 added May 2, 2008 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
homesick
I have been a little homesick these past few days. My sister sent me a picture of the world's largest pool. It is a salt water pool located in Chile and it is absolutely beautiful! The reason it made me homesick, her mother-in-law has a saltwater pool and we spent some time there when my mom was sick. It was one of those days when Mom kicked us out of the house. She made us take the day off from taking care of her. Our brother's took care of her that day and we spent the day by the pool, in the pool and having a few wine coolers and hotdogs, burgers, etc. It really was a good day for us and Mom got a break from us hovering over her. We tried not to hover but it was really hard not to do that. Anyway, I have just been sitting around here doing nothing and missing my sisters something terrible. A phone call just isn't the next best thing to being there, not this time.

Well, we got the results of the DNA test for my daughter's husbands infidelity and it is definitely his baby. I was on the phone with my daughter when she opened the envelope with the results. She said that she felt like she was going to have a heart attack or pass out or throw up, maybe all of the above all at the same time. I felt so bad for her and just wanted to be there to give her a hug. She got into an arguement with her husband, jsut because she wanted him to feel like she did. He did, so I guess she got her point across. I don't know if they will be able to make it work now that they know for sure that the baby is his. She was holding out hope that it wasn't. That bubble has been thoroughly popped! The girl that her husband had the affair with is a total nut job and crazy too. She had the nerve to contact my oldest granddaughter and try to get back into her good graces without asking my daughter if she could talk to her. Needless to say, my daughter came unglued and so did my granddaughter. She wanted to respond back but my daughter said no, not yet. I don't think this girl and my granddaughter are going to be friends. I think they will always be enemies. The one that will get hurt the most is the baby. She did not ask to be in this world and I know she would not have picked this girl to be her mother. She doesn;t know how to be a mother. Her mother has raised her kids from the time that they were born. But, enough of that for now. I'll get off on a rant and I don't want to do that this time of night. I'll never get any sleep. So, I'll add some more in a day or two. Hope everyone reading this has a great weekend!

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582993-homesick