*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581319-still-feel-like-crap
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#581319 added April 24, 2008 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
still feel like crap
I still feel like crap but not as bad as yesterday. I bought some orange juice and some blueberry/pomegranite juice, some vitamin c and some euchanasia to boost my immune system. Hopefully all of this will help me get better, sooner rather than later. My son was reading over my shoulder. He pulled an all-nighter again. He does that sometimes. He just said he now knows why he sleeps late in the morning, it's because there isn't anything on tv and there ain't nothing to do! Well, I still didn't win the lottery, atleast not the big money. I won 7.00, so , technically, I have won the lottery. However, I would rather win the big money instead of the little money all the time.

As for Marvin, he is doing so much better. His bite wound is almost completely healed. Hopefully, we won't have any more vet visits any time soon. I talked to my oldest sons girlfriend yesterday. She had a really crappy day the day before. Her car messed up on the way home from work. She picked up her son from school and then the car died on the way to the house. So, they sat there on the side of the road for a few, then the car started and they went home. When they got home they discovered that one of thier dogs had died. She thinks it might have been from parvo, which will get the other 2 puppies if she doesn't get them the parvo shot. But, I didn't see the dog, so I don't know if it was attacked by the other males in the yard or if it was parvo. Anyway, she had a really crappy couple of days.

As for my oldest daughter, she is doing alright for now. She had to take one of her daughters to the doctor because she got a bad rash after taking some penicillin . The rash was a delayed reaction. The doctor said that it is rare for someone to have a reaction 9 days after taking the medicine. So, needless to say, she is allergic to penicillin, just like my youngest son. He can't even get any penicillin on him. If he does, he gets a blister unless he washes it off immediately. We found that out when we had to give Marvin some amoxicillin and he spit it out and flung his head at the same time. It got on my son and he just wiped it off and finished giving the cat his medicine. Then he noticed that his arm was stinging and where the medicine had been, was a blister starting to form. He washed his arm and put benadril cream on it and then it went away. There really isn't much else going on right now so I guess I'll add more tomorrow.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581319-still-feel-like-crap