*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579627-Boring-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#579627 added April 15, 2008 at 8:52pm
Restrictions: None
Boring Blog
I was just over at Nada's Blog reading.

She claims that her blog is boring. I told her that I think mine is 'more boring'.*Bigsmile*

Lately I can't think of anything to blog about either.

Maybe it's got something to do with the weather. Who knows? One day it's really warm and sunny here and the next day it's cool & cloudy or down right cold and rainy!

That can tend to send the mood swinging a bit. At least in my case it seems to be the thing lately.

I'm really not sure what it is that is causing my lack of blogging interest as of late. Seems like I no sooner get on the site with intentions of blogging and I find myself reading something else then logging off a little while later.

I can remember when I used to come in here and spend hours at a time, doing all sorts of things around the site.

I really haven't been blogging that long compared to most bloggers here.

Do you think there is such a thing as Blog Burnout?*Shock*


My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579627-Boring-Blog