*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579315-Monday-broke-again
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#579315 added April 14, 2008 at 10:11am
Restrictions: None
Monday, broke again!
It really sucks when you get paid on Friday and by Monday your broke again! My husband got paid on Friday and now we are pinching pennies, as usual! Sure wish the company he worked for would pay him what he is actually worth. He started with this company when they were just getting started. The office used to be in the shed in the backyard, behind the garage. Now, they do millions of dollars worth of business every year, the owner of the company has sold 2, $300,000.00 houses and has built a 3rd one to live in, been through a divorce and gotten remarried and still has money to spend, while we sit around and count pennies just to try and keep the bills paid and food on the table. It just makes me so mad!!! I know that I shouldn't be envious or jealous of his money, but if it wasn't for my husband and his knowledge of the automatic door business, they wouldn't have what they have! It just isn't fair for them to reap all of the benefits and profits. We shouldn't be left out in the cold like that. You would think that they would be appreciative of his knowledge and grateful to him for getting the business off the ground and running smoothly and keeping business coming in for them. No, he isn't a salesman, he is a service technician. His knowledge of automatic doors is extensive. He is the best in 3 states. Unfortunately, they don't pay him that way. I guarantee that if he could start his own door company, he woould put them out of business in 3-5 years. Yes, he is that good. But, anyway, my daughter is coming over to watch, " The Painted Veil", so, guess I should get off the computer and get the stuff done that needs to be done before she gets here. I'll be back later or tomorrow. BYE!

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579315-Monday-broke-again