*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/577725-yesterdays-BS
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#577725 added April 5, 2008 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
yesterday's BS
OK, I'm going to rant for a minute about a fast food restaurant. It is one that everybody knows and practically everybody has eaten there at one point in their lives. Yesterday, I went to the local Burger King, it about 6 blocks from my house. I pulled into the driveway, which is in the front of the restaurant and then pulled around to the order box. When I got there, I was told that I would have to come in to place my order. I thought, ok, I can do that. We had bad weather come through yesterday and I thought that maybe their computers were messed up because of the weather. So, I pulled back around and parked. While I was getting ready to get out of my truck, 2 other cars pulled up to the drive thru, the first car placed theri order and srove around to the window, the 2nd car pulled up to the drive thru, placed their order and pulled around to the window. I just sat and watched, confused. A 3rd car pulled up and then promptly drove away. I got out of the truck and went inside. When I went inside, all of the employee's laughed and the girl at the drive thru window said, " I don't have to explain anything to anybody!" At this point, I was soooooo MAD that I just walked out, got in my truck and left!!!
I went to another Burger King and got my order without having any problems. They had a line that was really long and they were cooking so much that the inside of the store had smoke coming out of the drive thru windows.
gotta go!!

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/577725-yesterdays-BS