*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/574884-something-slightly-different-but-still
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#574884 added March 21, 2008 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
something slightly different..... but still
O.K., I'm back from talking to my daughter and now I'm really MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is such an egotistical, arrogant, ignorant, cold-hearted, self centered, emotionally challenged S.O.B. that I could just scream!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
He makes me so mad. First, we live in Mississippi and in this state, the boys are adults at 18, but, the girls are not adults until they are 21. So, when my daughter and her worse half wanted to get married because she was pregnant, she had to have permission. He had to have permission because he was 17 at the time and she was 18. After about 3 wks of them telling me that this is what they wanted, I finally gave in and signed the papers. (sign the papers old woman, sign the papers!) What a mistake that turned out to be. Hindsight really is 20/20 and boy does it SUCK!!!! Why couldn't I have foresight? Maybe some of the sh%t that my daughter is going through could have been avoided, maybe not. He is such a d%ck to her. She has a dog that had puppies just 6 weeks and 1 day ago. He is trying to tell her that the puppies were born in January and they have been there for months and they are costing him too much money for food. He told her this morning that she has to take them to a shelter today. She called me to ask me if I would take her to take them and I told her NO! I will not take them today. They just turned 6 wks old and the girls are out of school for spring break and easter. I will not do that to my granddaughters. If we still have to take them, then I will do it when the girls go back to school. The shelter is a no kill shelter, the only one in the whole state, how pathetic is that? It is one thing for the girls to know that they were taken to a shelter, but to make them go through something like that is just not right. They are 10 and 6 and I refuse to do that to them! He has been arguing with my daughter all morning and calling her names and screaming at her about the animals and I have no doubt that he has had a few choice words about the girls too. I think the time has come for me to say something to him. I haven't yet because I don't want to make things harder for my daughter, but he has berated her for so long that she just doesn't stick up for herself anymore. I just can't let it continue any longer. He gripes at her for not having a job, but when she gets one he turns into a stalker. He follows her to work and calls her at work, starts arguements with her at work, gets banned from her job, leaves the girls home alone to go to her work and make sure she is there and not off with someone else, anybody else, male or female. Yes, he has accused her of having a girlfriend and she doesn't even go that direction. No offense to those that do, but she does not. He has gotten her fired from almost every job she has had. If he can't get her fired, he does things to force her to quit and then he bitches at her for not having a job. He won't let her have any friends that he doesn't approve of and he doesn't approve of any of them. She has one friend, who is in the same boat, sort of and now he doesn't like her either.
I have apologized to my daughter so many times for signing that peice of paper. She is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Somehow, I don't think it would be that much different if they didn't get married. I feel so guilty for helping to put her in this situation and I am trying to help her get out of it. Anybody got any suggestions? I've got to go again. Have to put money on my husbands cell phone. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/574884-something-slightly-different-but-still