*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/574316-going-and-going-and-going
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#574316 added March 18, 2008 at 10:04am
Restrictions: None
going and going and going
Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a good one. Today is going to be a busy day for me. I have to go to wally world (Walmart) or best buy or circuit city and try to find I AM LEGEND with Will Smith. My youngest son really wants that movie. My husband and I really liked the Omega Man, which is the original that I am Legend was made from. Then I have to go to my oldest sons house, let the trucks brakes cool off so he can check them. They are kind of bouncey, sometimes, not all the time. He thinks that the pads are getting too hot and getting bubbles in them because they probably need to be replaced. I am going to have to buy a book for the year/model of the truck that I have. My oldest son is my shade tree mechanic. He is in the process of rebuilding a 1980 camaro. So far, he has completely rebuilt the motor, replaced the shocks and u joints, replaced and repaired several other things, put a new exhaust system, replaced some of the interior seats and he is about to replace the transmission also. He has the best luck finding used parts in almost new condition for a small price. No, he doesn't search junk yards. He is not a mechanic either. He services and installs automatic doors, like the kind at the grocery stores, drug stores and wally world. I'm sure everyone has walked up to a door and it just opens, those are the ones he works on every day. They also install the doors in hospitals and various other types of businesses. My husband does the same thing. I really don't have too much more to say, the weather is going to turn crappy tonight and cold again tomorrow. Sure wish it would make up its mind. This roller coaster ride is going to make me sick. In the 80's during the day and then dropping to the 30's at night. Drives me crazy!! I'm going to send my digital camers back to the manufacturer today. It won't turn on. Hope to have it back pretty soon. I need my camera for pics of the grand kids and nature pics and whatever else I feel needs to be in a picture. Sometimes it is a beautiful sunset, sometimes it is just a unique cloud formation, sometimes it is just a picture of my son and his cat. You just never know what will be picture material.
As for the computer info, my sister never really did tell me why it needs to be turned off once in a while. I would guess that it is like a brain, it needs to sleep to get things back into proper working order. Atleast that makes sense in a human sort of way. Anyway, that's all for today. I'll add some more stuff in a few days. Hopefully nothing spectacularly upsetting will happen. I like the calm but not the storm.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/574316-going-and-going-and-going