*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573542-just-stuff
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#573542 added March 14, 2008 at 12:55am
Restrictions: None
just stuff
Just a quick note, my computer monitor decided to turn itself off and not come back on. It has been off since yesteday. I finally found out why, because I don't turn the computer off. I just let it go into sleep mode. I didn't know it needed to be turned off once in a while. I know now, so it will go off atleast once every 2 weeks or so. My husband went to the dentist and got dentures to day. He will be home until Monday. I am hoping to renew my upgraded portfolio tomorrow. He has some stuff to do in the a.m., and then I will be able to log on and get stuff done. I finally got the plumbing fixed, or so I thought. It is now flooding part of the flower bed. I don't have a clean-out, just a pvc pipe with a hole in it and nothing covering the hole. So, when it rains, the flower bed dirt goes into the pipe and clogs it back up. I have such a smart and caring maintenance man for this property, maybe I should call the owner and tell him the truth about the house that I have been living in for the past 15 years. Yes, I could have bought this place, but it just isn't worth the amount of money that they are asking for the house. Anyway, it is late and I am going to bed now. Goodnight to all!

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573542-just-stuff