*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572745-plumbing-problems
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#572745 added March 10, 2008 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
plumbing problems
Today is going to be a crazy day around here. I have to call the landlord and leave a voice mail for them to call a plumber. Our neighbors plumbing got stopped up and now ours is also. The neighbors is running out into their yard and down my driveway and then down the road. Mine is just stopped up in one bathroom. This has happened before. You know what they say, @#it runs down hill and I am downhill from my neighbors. It is just going to be crazy because I have to put the dogs outside and then bring them back in and then put them back out, etc. etc., etc.,the whole time the plumber is here. He will have to go under the house and then back in the house and then back under and back in, I'm going nuts just thinking about it!
Yesterday was a pretty good day. The B-day party was fun. My granddaughter got some binoculars that take pictures and then you can down load tham to a computer. They are pretty cool. She also got a new outfit with shoes and a purse with a note pad and pens and some little girl lipgloss. She got a craft kit with a velvet cd case to color and glamorize. It holds 10 cd's. She really liked that a lot! Her b-day cake was shaped like a daisy and she had purple and orange icing. The center was purple and the petals were orange. It was a strawberry cake. The cake was very good. She had her party at the park and luckily, it was warm enough for the party to be at the park. I was really glad that the weather was nice.
After the party, I went back to the house and waited for my son to get his things packed for a few days away from home. He is going to spend some time at his friend's house. His firend is home from college for spring break. Sure wish he could have gone to college too.But. it just wasn't in the cards for him. Well,gotta go. Lots to do and not enough time.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572745-plumbing-problems