*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/571999-Pad-Test-Results
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#571999 added March 6, 2008 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Pad Test Results
This morning I had to go to my dr. to hear my Pad Test results. It doesn't come as a shock to me that I am BORDERLINE. My results were neither negative nor positive.

This means that I have to go into the hospital within a month for further testing. They will test for leg artery obstruction by doing an ultra sound of my legs. If I pass that test I will be happy.

I really need to work harder on quitting smoking, I know. I am what is called a moderate smoker - half a pack a day. But, still a smoker. I have tried so many times to quit and failed. I'm sure that I can succeed with more effort though.

We have lived in this area for almost two years now and neither of us has seen the inside of the hospital in town. That's a real plus for a couple of senior citizens I'm sure!

Ron says the news of my test results doesn't come as a shock to either of us He knows well the problem I have with my legs aching when we go for our walks and when they get cold. Ugghh.

I have always had a problem with rheumatism ever since childhood. I can remember hugging my legs and crying during the cold winters in Michigan as a child. Taking a hot water bottle to bed at night to warm them up never seemed to help that much either.

I just hope and pray that it is not cardiac related.

Getting older doesn't help the problem I'm sure. Getting older sucks!*Shock*

Don't get me wrong though- I'm thankful to be able to wake up each morning and have another day!*Bigsmile*





My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/571999-Pad-Test-Results